It's Over Rick

Nirvana's POV

Today is my last day to be with TJ, he leaves tonight and so do I. I don't know where but somewhere. I wake up next to a light snoring TJ, his lips were slightly parted and it was so cute. I smiled and slightly giggled, I turned my whole body to face him. I played with his hair and traced shapes on his biceps and triceps then caressed his cheek.

He was so cute when he slept and I kissed his lips lightly. I felt him gasped and start moving his lips against mine. He kept his eyes closed and I straddled him moaning into the kiss and Teej got hard. I started grinding on his hard and moans filled the room when I let go of the makeout session. "Mm, want to be woken up like this every morning" TJ moaned while I still sat on him "good morning baby" I say giggling "good morning, what do you want to do today babe?" he asked.

"Just lay with you listening to music, getting physical and watching tv" I say seductively and drawing shapes on his chest. "Okay, sounds enjoyable, how about I order room service for breakfast and for lunch I could get delievery from Panda Express?" he asked and I smiled "it sounds like a plan" I say and I lean down to kiss him. He turned us over when our makeout session became heated. He removed our underwears and he thrust inside me his length was so pleasureable inside me.

I gripped the sheets and arched my back to get more of TJ inside me. "Uh yes" I moaned "you're so tight baby" TJ said trembling of pleasure and he started thrusting in and out of me. Our moans filled the room with the squeak of the bed; it made it even more hotter. Without asking he went faster and deeper he was good but not as good as Ricky. With Ricky I connected emotionally but with TJ is just sex.

I am not using him believe me my feelings have grown for him but right now I am not ready for a relationship. We ate and listened to music watched tv and it was almost time to go, we showered and got ready to check out from the hotel. I drove him back to the bus because it was parked in a different area. We kissed goodbye and promised to stay in touch. Now I have to go back to Scranton to my messed up life and confront Richard.

I arrived in the morning and I called Ashley "hey gurl" I said "Nirvana! Where in fuck have you been, we've been looking looking all over for you!" she yelled through the other line "I know, can I stay at your house and live with you? I don't want to be or live with Richard Olson anymore" I say "of course, Im at my house but we have a Warped meeting today" she said "thanks, and okay I'll see you in a little bit" I said and hung up. I drove straight to Ashley's house.

I got there and got my stuff down and walked over to the door and rang the door bell. Ashley opened the door and engulfed me into a huge bear hug "I missed you, Eva, Ryan, Vinny and Ghost got sick and Ricky hasn't ate, slept and showered and he's worried sick to fix all of this" she said as we sat on the couch. "I will talk to him but we're not going to be together anymore" I said "yeah we have Warped meeting in an hour we should get going" she said "I'll drive" I say grabbing my keys along with my phone and purse.

An Hour Ago

Ricky's POV

There is no sign of Nirvana and I called TJ he said that he hasn't seen her or talked to her. I haven't slept, ate, or showered since Nirvana has left on Sunday morning. Chris comes into my house because everyone already left to their houses to rest from looking for Nirvana. "Alright I'm tired of you not talking anymore and you being stinky" he said and he lifted me up I tried fighting against him but it was no use he was stronger than me. Freaking giraffe, he walked inside my bathroom ran cold water and pushed me inside it. I screamed and tried to get out but Chris held the shower door shut.

"We have a Warped meeting soon and you need to be clean Olson" he said "fine, just let me get out of these clothes" I say and my throat hurts for not talking at all. I showered and brushed my teeth, I didn't put on any makeup and walked down stairs with my phone in my hand "damn you look fine and smell really good" Chris said I just slapped his arm and we took off to his house for the meeting.

Nirvana's POV

"You smell like guy" Ashley says as we make our way to Chris' house and I look down smelling my shirt it was a white long sleeve with some buttons on my chest area and it was a light shirt. It smelled like TJ. And I had one of Rickys sweaters on, well one he gave me for Christmas. "I smell like TJ" I say gripping the wheel when I remembered our wonderful moments these past few days. "TJ! What do mean it smells like TJ!?" she yelled "yeah it's TJ's shirt I stole it, and another white one too from the Ramones" I say blushing.

"TJ?" she asked "yes, I ended up in Brooklyn and I saw Escape was going to be there for a few days because of their concert and I spend the days with Teej" I say getting near Chris' house. "Then what happened?" she asked anxiously "I had sex with him, but we are friends though, and I'm not together with Rick and more so I could have done whatever I wanted to" I say as we got to Chris' house "that's right" she said "yeah, and I did visit Angelo, but not a word to anyone I say" as we got off my Jeep.

"Damn TJ, the daddy how he says on Instagram" Ash says and we laugh. As we enter everyone was there I mean everyone, Ricky looks up from his lap and he gasps, Eva, Ghost, Ryan and Vinny come up to me and bear grouo hug me really tight "I'm sorry for leaving, I had to clear my mind and think" I say and they nodded "how you guys feeling?" I asked "better and even much better that your here" they say.

Kylie and Gaia also hug me and said that they are thankful for me coming back and being alright. Chris hugged me too. "Alright now that everyone is here, this is our last meeting for Warped and we are leaving tomorrow morning. We meet at the parking lot of the studio, that's where the bus is parked and you guys can park your cars." Chris said "now, I expect punctuality at 9 am, we will not return for any circumstances but if you have a family emergency you will be able to leave on your own and come back. Make sure you pack enough clothes and snacks and anything necessary for the tour. Now this was a short breif meeting and I'll see you at 9am tomorrow on time please. You are dismissed" Chris says.

Everyone leaves except Rox, the guys, Karina, Ashley and the guys. "Richard we need to talk, with everyone here" I say sternly getting up from the couch and Ricky hugged me "can you wait until I finish talking?" I asked sternly and he sat back down. "Ricky, I don't want to be with you anymore what you did with Rox was unacceptable for me and Rox you won. Good luck with Ricky I hope you are happy with him and I will join you for Warped but if I can't stand you two I will leave and for the others I'm sorry for putting you through hell but I still love you and thank you for being here for me always." I say

"Richard I need to go to your house to get all of my stuff, I am moving in with Ashley" I say and he got up "okay, I need a ride though" he said "that's fine, Ryan, Eva I'll see you tomorrow you too guys" I said and we said our goodbyes. At Ricky's house afyer packing everything up and saying bye to Dexter I got the ring Ricky gave me and walked back inside his house and told Ashley to wait in the car. "Here, I don't need this, and if maybe we get back together in the future I could have it back but right now I don't want it or need it, but thank you for everything Rick, I appreciate all these months you've been by my side and you loved me. I'll see you tomorrow goodbye" I say and get my cactus from the little table next to Ricky and leave to my car. I kept the keys to his house and I drove off with Ashley by my side.

💀