Ivan?

*Ivan to the top/side*

Ricky's POV

I've seen a sudden change in Nirvana when I asked her if she wanted to have another baby. I am here now waiting for her answer holding her hand and she was only smiling. "Yes, it will be a good change for our lives" she said and kissed me "I am glad we will take this choice together and start a family together" I said "come lets go home" Nirvana said taking my hand and standing up. As we got home she pushed me down on the living room couch and straddled me.

We did it on the couch and Nirvana ran up the stairs with her clothes "catch me if you can!" she said and I got my clothes and ran to tackle her on the bed of our room with kisses. "Got ya" I said chuckling and for the second time today Nirvana and I made love. My phone then signaled me that Balz texted me that he was on his way to help Nirvana and I fix the sitting room. "I have a surprise for you" I said to my beautiful lady "ugh really Richard? You know I hate surprises" Nirvana said groaning "but you'll like this one, now get showered and put something comfy on because your surprise is almost here" I said and shooed her off to the bathroom.

Nirvana's POV

Ricky and I made love twice agreeing to have another baby. He then said that he has a surprise for me, I hope it's something for the sitting room because we got to fix it. I hate surprises but I guess I really gotta love this one because its on its way and I have to get ready for it. I blow dried my hair then put on my big grey black heart sweater, black skinny jeans, grey vans and my pom pom beanie with just mascara. Ricky also got ready normal as usual minus the makeup, it was cold even if its going to be summer soon. He then went downstairs as I was playing with Dexter on the floor of our bedroom.

"Nirvana your surprise is here!" I heard Ricky yell from down stairs, I get up from the floor and start walking down stairs. As I looked up from going down the last two steps I saw "Balz!" I yelled running and hugging him "I missed you" I said squeezing him. "I missed you too Nirvana, I want to congratulate you on your success with Motionless you do a fantastic job with the guys" Balz said "Ryan Ashley!" I said excitedly hugging her and she squeezed me back "Nirvana I missed you so much, but I gotta say you look fabulous like always and astonishing job working with the guys" she said.

They were here to help fix the sitting room with Ricky and I. It came out fabulous thank god we had four extra hands and designers to help us remodel our room. Ryan Ashley and I talked about the past few months before got to see each other and Ricky caught up with Balz as well. Preparing for Warped tour was amazing, we finished preparing today and trained the new crew members. Karina was so chill to hang with and as well as my friend Ashley with Eva was so hilarious I'm glad to have my girls and my other girl best friends as well Gaia and Kylie.

It's the last few days of school now, Tom has left me alone now I guess forever because he will be long gone and so will I. As I am walking down the hallway listening to Immaculate Misconception I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Ivan?" I ask him when I turned and saw him "hi Nirv" he said shyly "what do you want? Don't let your little slut see you with me cuz she'll start something I will finish" I said pausing my music and crossing my arms.

"I just want to apologize for making your life living hell these past five months" he said sincerly "I was jealous of Ricky because you met him the day we broke up and found someone better than me" he said "well okay then, I know Ricky loves me and I know I'm not suppose to tell you anything personal but we are trying to have a baby" I said rubbing my forehead "oh, I mean we can still be friends" he said "yeah I guess but I have to tell Ricky about this because we talk about everything together and you are going to have to talk with Adia" I said sighing "I'm here if you ever need me, I gotta get to class, I'll see you giraffe queen" he said and walked away.

Wtf giraffe queen, he used to call me that when we used to date. I hope I don't end up dating him again, he would have looked for me and fought for me when his dad broke us up. From there and then I knew Ivan never loved me that's why I gave myself the chance with Ricky even if I was scared to date and get hurt again. The rest of my day went well and now I see Ricky's car pulling up.

I sped walk to his car and got inside "hello beautiful how was school?" Rick asked "don't even get me started" I said sighing. "Why what happened?" he asked taking his hand in mine "Ivan wants to be friends and he apologized for being a dick to me" I said rolling my eyes. "Well at least he apologized, I mean you being friends with him is your choice no one else's not even mine and I got accept and support what you choose" Ricky says and kisses my hand. "Aw thanks babe, I love you why are we going in a different direction rather than home?" I asked him "just wait and see" he said.

The ride was silent until we got to a car dealership that was Jeep? We got off and then Ricky and I went with an agent to sign off some papers "here you go Mrs. Olson, congratulations and enjoy your new 2017 Jeep Wrangler" the agent said and handed me the keys. I stood there in shock "did you just buy me a car?" I asked Ricky "yes, you deserve it and much more" he said and I hugged him "I love you" I kissed him "I love you too" he said "race you home" I said running off to find my car and driving off. I recieved messaged from Ivan but no texting and driving is my number one rule to be safe than sorry.

I responded to Ivan when I got home but of course Ricky knows short cuts to his house than me so he beat me to it. I put Ivan strict rules about the way our friendship would work and of course since Ricky won I wanted to give him a little gift of some of my womanity hehe.

💀

Nirvana's car