Me? Your Girlfriend?

Nirvana's POV

In the morning I wake up to the sun shining in through the window. I turned to my side and saw Jaime and I naked, the moments of last night, it was magical. I caresses his cheek and kissed his lips lightly and he woke up. "Good morning my love" Jaime said in his sexy morning voice "morning baby" I said blushing "you were amazing last night" he said "you too, you're so big and wide and ugh Jaime your so sexy" I say wrapping my arm around his waist. "Well thank you baby girl" he says "mm Jaime I love it when you call me baby girl it makes me tingly" I say as I get horny and he kisses down my neck... Of course we did it again "you hungry?" he asks "yeah" I say rubbing his chest "lets shower go out for some breakfast then come so we can get your stuff unpacked" he said "okay sounds like a plan" I said.

After breakfast Jaime was acting a little suspicious and asked him what was wrong and he said nothing was wrong. He helped me unpack and the process was fast and I also put my clothes and tolietries away. Even if I showered with some of his in the morning, Jaime left space for my things like the gentlemen he is just like Ricky. "The guys invites us to go to dinner with them, Keven wants you to meet Marina, his girlfriend" Jaime says "sure of course, what time?" I asked sitting on the bed beside him "at 6:30, and it's something casual we are going to a taco place tonight" he said "okay, right, I forgot you eat tacos, I never had Mexican food in my life" I said "really?" he looked surprised "yeah, I'm white as fuck remember?" I said "yeah sure you're white but your lastname is just the name of our band and we're Mexican" he said and I laughed "aye Jaime! Your so funny!" I said as I laughed into the pillow.

Jaime and I arrived at the restaurant or taco shop I should say and he opened the door for me. I saw three Mexican looking dudes, a tan looking guy and a Mexican girl and Jaime and I walkes over to them. "Hey guys" I said hugging them "Nirvana, this is Marina my girlfriend" Keven said "nice to meet you" I said "nice to meet you too, you're Nirvana Veil from Motionless In White" she said and all the guys panicked. "Yes I am I used to be, but now I will be working with Pierce The Veil here" I said "cool" she said and we all sat down.

The tacos were great! I never had them before but I would surely eat more. Now we are eating our dessert "can I ask you something?" Jaime said "yes anything" I said smiling at him "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and my eyes went wide "yes! I was dying to be yours since I got here" I said making the guys clap and Mike making wooing noises. Marina was so glad "well you have to meet our ladies soon, why don't we drop by your house tomorrow like around noon and have a cookout? Oh I also have some news to share" Vic said "yeah that's a great idea, Jaime and I will provide the chips" I said.

"Danielle and I will being the food to cook" vic said "Erin and I will bring the dessert" Tony said "Alysha and I will bring the drinks and and alcoholic drinks" Mike said "and Marina and I will bring the plates, forks, knives, cups and napkins" Keven added. I smiled. After dinner Jaime and I cleaned the house and tomorrow we will finish what we didn't in the morning. Now good night little Horrors and Ghosts mama loves you.

Ricky's POV

It's only been a day that Nirvana doesn't live in Scranton anymore. I have been seeing her all around town and I almost called Rox, Nirvana when I was going to call her to ask her something. I truly do miss her, I am such an idiot for ruining our relationship. Living and being with Rox is different because she talks so much, she kind of annoys me a little and she wants to redecorate the sitting area. She is not going to do that because Balz, Ryan Ashley and Nirvana helped redecorate it.

As I got a notification around 10:30 at night, from Instagram, It was a picture Nirvana posted. It was her and Jaime captioning 'best boyfriend ever. So unique and there is so one like this little dragon' I cried and finished the new song for the album. Chris had texted me that he had finished another song due to me helping him wrote it through skype even if we lived in the same city. I named it Eternally Yours, I then got my acoustic and started recording some lines for my cover of Eternally Yours. "Ricky" Rox got my attention and I looked at her "come to bed babe it's three am, you got to rest" she said yawning and rubbing my shoulder blade "I will but I'm going to sleep in one of the guest rooms" I said getting up and going into the shower and sleeping in Nirvana's old room. This was her room when she first started staying here, I found her favorite blanket to sleep with and I cried myself to sleep thinking that I just lost Nirvana for life.

💀