Graveyard Shift Pre-Order

Nirvana's POV

It's the last week of April and I am near finished with my spring semester. I have been doing very well as a freshman in College, I usually study in the home office while Jaime and the guys hang out when they are here. Marina and Keven are more in love than ever and Rick broke up with Rox the week after we saw him. She started working for her mom's and dad's business for modeling and fashion making. Jaime's and I relationship has been better than ever! We are trying to make a baby and may get engaged soon. Right now I am pre-ordering Graveyard Shift, what? I love Motionless In White. I just clicked the last thing I needed to complete and it send me an email saying thank you for purchasing the new album and that my bundle pack. "Yeeeppp!" I squealed shuting my computer and running down the stairs "JAIME!" I screamed running to him and hugging him.

"What's up baby?" he asked and I giggled "I pre-ordered Graveyard Shift and my budle pack will come in a few days" I said and he kissed me. "That's great! It's almost our anniversary in August" he said "it is, what should we plan?" I asked "lets do something with everyone and then go to dinner by ourselves and then come home and make a baby if we're not pregnant yet" he says "that will be an awesome idea" I said kissing his lips. I went back to the office because I had a class and I had to finish homework. I got on my Instagram and I saw Ricky's new post and his new girlfriend Jaime. She was pretty and they were in a dressing room I guess before a show tonight.

 She was pretty and they were in a dressing room I guess before a show tonight

I put my phone down and opened up my page on my laptop to begin my class soon. "Babe you left this in the bathroom" Jaime said startling me and he handed me a negative pregnancy test "oh. Shit it's negative" I said and bowed my head down. I started to cry "baby we can still try to have a baby don't worry okay? Now focus on finishing this semester and then we'll plan better about the baby better and you can start your summer semester like a year ago" he said kissing my forehead "okay, thanks love you're the best" I said hugging him and looking down at the negative pregancy test. Three more years until I finish school.

It's May and today Graveyard Shift comes out! I already recieved my bundle pack I got Ricky's key necklace but I put it as a key chain to my keys

It's May and today Graveyard Shift comes out! I already recieved my bundle pack I got Ricky's key necklace but I put it as a key chain to my keys. I finished school and I have some free time before I start my summer classes. And trying to have a baby is more difficult than I thought, I am not able to get pregnant and that makes me sad. Well the album is great and I reviewed the comments on Eternally Yours and I read that Chris wrote it for Gaia and Ricky wrote it for me and Ricky finished it when we were broken up. LOUD was written from an inspiration of my life and how things happened to me during my high school life. Not a bad album. I recomend it but my favorite is 'When Love Met Destruction.'

Three Months Later

Jaime's POV

Today is mine and Nirvana's anniversary and she hasn't gotten pregnant. We were excited to be parents but I guess God still doesnt want us to have a little Preciado yet. I am awake now because we have to get ready to go celebrate or anniversary with the guys. As I still lay in bed resting I hear the bathroom door open. "Fucking shit again? Why can't I get the stupid sperm to penetrate my stupid eggs? I hope nothing is wrong me" I hear Nirvana mumbling to herself.

I see her throw away the pregancy test to the trash and walk over to me. She is in her black robe that I gave her and that she loves way too much. "Good morning love, how did you sleep?" I asked her "good, but I am sad" she said hugging me tightly "why?" I asked "because cannot get pregnant and have a wonderful baby with you" she says "don't worry baby it's okay, I still love you for you and we'll have a baby soon" I said kissing her forehead. "Come let's get ready for our big day" I said and we both got up to take a shower together and of course we did the nasties in there.

Nirvana's POV

Today was fun with the guys but today I felt bad because I thought I was really pregnant and have good news for Jaime. Now we just came home to get ready to go to dinner, it was going to be a fancy dinner. I got out my strapless dark beige and black veiled dress with my black heels with a bowtie I got dressed and got my hand bag with some different jewelery and waited for Jaime to finish getting ready.

When we left the house he told me that it was a surprise to the restraunt he was taking me. We sang along to Circles on the radio I was so proud of them releasing that sing and making it a hit. As we got to the restaurant the song ended and we laughed and air guitared the last measures of the song. Jaime parked and opened the door for me and there was a big sign that read Bice San Diego. We walked inside and the hostess sat us down and brought us a wine since Jaime was old enough to drink and I looked about his age hopefully. It was an Italian restaurant and I loved Italian food I kind of ate it often when I lived in Scranton.

Jaime and I chated here and there but we enjoyed our food the most. He said that it was his first time coming here and that the food was great. For dessert we got a plain cheese cake and we made more conversation "babe, we can still try having a baby" I said poking my cake "of course love, but I wanted to ask you when you are going to go visit Eva in Scranton?" he asked "honestly I don't know, maybe soon" I said smiling at him. We finished our cakes and I gave him a cheeky smile "what are you thinking about?" he asked "I was thinking to go make another baby" I said kissing him. He paid and we were off to our lovely house.

💀