Keven's Phone Call

Ricky's POV

Today was so harsh accepting to join Rox's family to get on the rides. This was suppose to be a date with my Nirvana, now this bitch has to come and ruin it. Nirvana told me a plan to ditch the Wentworths and it worked, now we are in the bus alone. Nirvana and I are going to make love, since we are makingout on the couch. I lifted her and took her to the back lounge, there was a mattress there and I layed her down.

Nirvana's POV

Ricky took me to the lounge and layed me down on the mattress that was there. He kissed up and down my neck as he removed my pants quickly. He breathed down my shirt and kissed my core, he then anxiously took off my shirt. He then undresses himself without me touching just an inch of him. "Babe, I want you inside me now" I said and he then pushed inside of me. He thrusted and let him take control, I honestly wanted to be his pet today. "Ughh yes Nirvana" Ricky grunted.

"Oh Ricky yes daddy", I said as I scratched his back with my nails. I kept nails short, that means that I have to cut them. "You're so tight baby" he said growling in my ear his thrusts got deeper and sloppier meaning he was going to cum. As we climaxed we heard banging inside the bus "Richard where are you!" I heard Rox yell "why did you ditch us!?" she kept yelling getting angier by the minute. The lounge door was kicked open "yo! Leave Ricky alone!" I yelled at Rox putting on my clothes.

I went at her and got her by the hair and dragged her outside the bus and threw her on the concrete. "Listen here you slut, first leave my fiancé alone, two leave my Motionless family alone, and lastly stay out of my way and my life or I'll have you fired" I said sternly. "What's happening!?" Chris said shouting "She walked in on Ricky and I having sex" I said like in a whining tone.

"Really Rox? I expected more from you, you are sleeping with the other crew members, and if I hear that you did something major to Nirvana you're fired" Chris said sternly. After that everyone just went to sleep

Next day

Ricky's POV

Show day today, I don't want to get up but we have to set up at the venue. "Yo Bob are you driving us to the venue?" I asked our bus driver "yes, after this show we are going to Arizona then to Vegas and three days in Texas " he said as I yawned "okay thanks man" I said patting his back. I went back to the bunks and I went to Nirvana's bunk. I pulled the curtain to the side and she was cuddled up with her giraffe and her blanket.

"My love, wake up, time to get ready" I said softly and I shook her gently. "Nirv" I said "kitten, wake up, we got to get ready" I said in her ear and she breathed in heavily. She turned to meet my gaze and she groaned "why can't I sleep a little more and just get ready later" She said as she cuddled up more in the sheets. "Because you are the singer and the crew member that has to be ready to take on the show" I said smiling, she reached out for my hand and I held her hand.

"Aye, but I'm so tired, come cuddle with me please" she said, the bus gave a nasty turn and it bumped. Nirvana rolled out her bunk and landed on me on the small hallway of the bunks. "What the fuck, ow, can you drive more safe?!" Nirvana yelled angirly. She got up, got her clothes and ran to the bathroom, "Nirvana are you okay?" I asked her as I tried opening the bathroom door but it was locked "leave me alone" she said and she started the shower.

Nirvana's POV

Ricky woke me up, but I wanted him to cuddle with me but the bus driver gave a sharp turn and I ended up falling off my bunk onto Ricky. Well I guess I do have to get up and get ready, I put on a Motionless In White band shirt my ripped skinny jeans and my studded combat boots after I took a warm shower. I did my hair only cuz the bus ride taking a shower and trying to do makeup is horrible. I got out of the bathroom made my ned and walked into the living area. "Its hard to shower when the bus is moving" I said getting orange juice from the fridge as Ricky finished making pancakes. "Well said" Vinny said as he walked off... I got the bacon out and cooked it, I ignored Ricky and he went to get ready. There was a steaming plate of pancakes ready for me and I put some bacon on the side, I guess Ricky served it to me.