Ohio

Nirvana's POV

"I present you the class of 2021" the man at the podium said and some people threw their caps. I finally graduated and have my Bachelors degree! They released us I called to ask my mum where they were at. I felt someone scared me and it was TJ "congratulations! You made it!" he said spinning me around "thanks honey" I giggle and kiss his lips. "Congrats" my mum and Tyrese said at the same time and I group hugged them. "Where to eat?" I asked "let's go to that pizza place that you like a lot" my mum said and we all nodded.

"So where will you live in Ohio?" Ty asked "I got this beautiful apartment near the office and I already paid for it and I get to move in once I get there. I think TJ will like it as much as I do" I said as I took a bite out of my pizza "that's great! what kind of apartment did you get?" Ty asked and my phone started ringing. "excuse me" I said looking at the caller ID it was Alternative press I answered my phone and I wasn't believing the news I was hearing "okay, yes I leave from Florida Sunday early morning and I will probably arrive in the afternoon or late afternoon" I say and hear the lady on the other line "yes, when do I start?" I looked at TJ "Tuesday 8 am?" I say pausing "okay see you then Tuesday at 8 am" I said hanging up. "I got hired for Alternative Press!" I said loudly "that's great!" Teej said and we grouped hugged.

At my mum's penthouse we made plans to go to the beach tomorrow and then her and Tyrese were going on a date tonight so I have a plan to get freaky with TJ. I was going to miss my mum because I know my job will be different towards my touring job but I am going to have the most amazing boyfriend by my side. My mum started getting ready as TJ and I watched a movie but TJ decided to getting inside the pool we have on the balcony and I decided to read and relax on the chair by the pool. I saw him relaxing being thankful that he doesn't have to tour for a while before he returns to music. He is working on his DLTP Clothing line, it is his own merch line, I will be helping him when of course he needs help selling and shipping his merch. My mum left like a few minutes ago so I decided to take off my tank top and shorts to be left in my bikini, I got up and put my book down. I heard a whistle "daddy likes what he sees and would like to destroy that pussy" TJ said and I giggled lightly because I was teasing him, so I turn to him and motion a finger to him "no you come to daddy" he said arching an eyebrow.

I knew what he was doing but I got closer to the pool, he got a grab of my wrist and pulled me inside, I then swam to the surface "tell me what you want daddy" I said and we started kissing. after the make out session got heated I pulled away. "Come daddy I want to give you something special" I said pulling him out of the pool, I sat him down on the chair and started dancing and grinding on him I could tell he was enjoying it. after a few minutes of getting him hard with my lap dance I pulled him to my room and pushed him onto my bed and I took off my bikini and push his swimming trunks off. I straddled him and carefully slid down his hard rock cock and started riding him slowly.

Ricky's POV

I messed up real bad Jaime left me and I caused Nirvana to leave early due to two timing the girls I loved the most. I am so depressed, Nirvana is going out with TJ again and she left Scranton for good. She has only been gone for about two days and I miss her so much, Jaime put her accounts on private, unfollowed me on every social media and blocked me as well. Nirvana just unfollowed me but didn't block me, I stayed over at Chris' when the party ended. Eva, Gaia, Kylie and Ash were mad at me and the guys we disappointed. I haven't ate anything, gotten any sleep or even taken a shower, I won't do it until Nirvana forgives me. I tried calling her but she just declines my calls and doesn't answer my texts. "Stinky it's time to get up, I am taking you somewhere to get laid and be your damn self and don't start with the Nirvana shit because she is getting dicked by TJ and you need to get some pussy up in your face because you are Ricky Horror that is a sexy man and can get any girl he wants" Chris said barging into the room. Of course he did the same thing to me when Nirvana was missing and didn't want to do anything. I then got ready and we left to a club with the gals and guys.

I did meet a nice girl and she said that she will fuck me like I've never been fucked before. She didn't want anything serious and neither did I so I decided that this will be a perfect night and I won't anything get in the way. We danced the night away and of course I don't drink but she does but she didn't get drunk at all. We went back to my house and she lead the way and we started off in the kitchen finishing in the bedroom. She was fantastic and of course the lack of love in being sexually active was weird so I just layed there and let sleep take over me.

Nirvana's POV

TJ and I just got to Ohio and it's monday morning. I had no furniture but I had lots of blankets he told me to sleep and rest before I went to work the next day. So he brought down all the boxes he had and I had and I put the blankets all over the bedroom floor to go to sleep. I was tired because the drive drained me since we drove in seperate cars. I was so relieved to be in a new state and city to start a new life with the most amazing boyfriend. I layed down and let sleep take over me. Good night little Horrors and Ghosts mama loves you.

💀