Glad To Have Eva Here Pt.1

Nirvana's POV

After seeing that Ricky's and Ryan's guitar was tuned correctly because for some odd reason Ricky's guitar kept untuning. I went off the stage "can we test the microphones now please!" I said loudly "now talk Chris" said Alexander. Chris, Ricky, Ghost and I tested the microphones I went down to the floor again to hear Ricky and Ryan play their guitars.

"Rickle and Ry can you play that breakdown from America please" I asked and they started playing. I did the signal to cut off "it's a little too loud and it needs more echo" I told the person who was controlling the volume. "Fuck, Eva can you asked them to play I gotta go piss" I told Eva "yeah of course what do you want me to tell them after they play?" she asked as I did the peepee dance "just to play Abigail from the beginning" I said and ran off to the bathroom.

I came back to Ricky doing the screamo part "wonderful job baby!" I screamed. Ricky smiled after they finished playing I wanted to make sure Ricky's guitar was tuned properly. I got on the stage and asked Ricky for his guitar and I tuned it correctly. Five minutes later I had to go pee again, I guess because I was drinking a lot of water and I was a little cold "Ryan I have to tune your guitar but I have to go to the bathroom so tell Logan to help you meanwhile" I said and I took of to go pee.

I came back from the bathroom to see Rox and Logan making out on stage. "Hey what are you guys doing!?" I yelled and they stopped kissing "Rox you are suppose to help at the merch stand and Logan you're suppose to be helping Ryan!" I said loudly "Rox you are suspended from today's show go back to the bus!" I yelled and pointed outward "and as for you Logan you are going to help Ghost with his bass and help at the merch stand" I said sternly and they both left to do their duties.

As I helped Ryan my throw up was coming up my throat again I handed Ryan his guitar and ran to the bathroom. As I washed my mouth from the remaining puke I got out Ryan was standing at the door "are you okay?" he asked worried "yeah I am, I think it was my anger again, can you please get me some gatorade" I said and grabbed his guitar. He ran back fast with a bottle of gatorade, I drank it and gave it back to Ryan as he followed me back to the stage.

"Thanks Ry, I'll tune your guitar and call you when it's ready go hang with the guys" I said and hugged him. "Thanks Nirvana I owe you big time" he said "not a problem" I said smiling and he left. I helped Eva on stage so we can talk "girl are you okay? You puked again and keep going to the bathroom" Eva asked concerned "yeah I'm fine, I think I'm really dehydrated and hope I'm not getting sick" I said. We paused as I tuned Ry's guitar "what if you're pregnant?" Eva asked and I choked on my own saliva.

"Pregnant, I can't be. My period is just late because of all the work and a little stress I've been having with the tour" I said getting nervous. "Yeah, what if you are? Wouldn't you be happy?" she asked excited "yes I would, but I would be worried to work and start college taking care of the baby and Ricky on the road half of the time. So I think I'm not pregnant" I said finishing tuning Ryans guitar and picking up my walkie talkie.

"Kyle come in" I said "10-4 this is Kyle" he said "it's Nirvana 10-22 Ryan Sitkowski to stage please, I repeat Ryan Sitkowski to stage please" I say. "10-4, he's on his way" Kyle said "10-4" I said and Ryan came to Eva and I. "Play it RyRy lets see how you like it" I said smiling and he showed off his high pitched sound and his break downs along with riffs.

"Yayy it sounded so cool!" I yelled then Ryan handed it to Cody to put it away before the show. "Thanks Nirvana, you're the best" he said and we grouped hugged. We went to the back stage area, there was a small lounge and I sat next to Ricky drinking my gatorade and falling asleep.

Ricky's POV

So sound check was I guess alright. I am just worried about Nirvana, she is now laying asleep on my lap. "She threw up again" whispered Ryan "again? How do you know?" I asked him "she was about to tune my guitar, she handed it to me and ran to the bathroom" he said "I wonder if she's sick because she has been cold and her finger nails turn blue and she also goes to the bathroom a lot" I say stroking her hair.

"I would tell her to get rest for tonight so she won't stress and get more sick" I said and Ryan came and sat in front of me "I doubt she'll say yes, she loves performing and the fans" he said back also petting her hair. "Nirvana is not sick she's pregnant" Rox said getting up from her seat "no she's not stop assuming things that are not true" I whispered yelled "well she is stop being blind Rick! Maybe if you were smarter you'll leave her and be with me, but you're not so good luck with your prego whore!" she scramed and slammed the door to the small lounge.

"Shshsh" I said cooing Nirvana so she wouldn't wake up. She only turned to face my chest and put her arm on my shoulder touching my cheek. I groped her waist a little tighter "do you think she is pregnant?" Ryan asked as he rubbed her back "I don't know, maybe, if she is I would be so happy" I jiggled a little. Ryan laughed lightly "we'd be so happy too" Ryan said jiggling too and we laughed lightly "Ricky stop MOVING!" Nirvana yells at me stretching and shaking my shoulders. "Okay sorry, go back to sleep babe" I say petting her hair.

Nirvana's POV

Ricky wouldn't stop moving as I took a nap. So I woke up and shook his arms telling him to stop moving. He told me to go back to sleep but I got up "I'm hungry I'm going to look for Eva to see if she wants to go eat, you guys can join us if you want" I said disappearing into the hall. "What's up pukey" Rox said walking past me and I ignored her "hey girl you want to go eat?" I asked Eva as she came towards me "yeah let's go I'm starving. Mc. Donalds?" she asked "yes, I told the guys if they wanted to join us they can" I said as we locked our arms together and walked off.

💀