Last Day of Tour

Nirvana's POV

So today is the last day of tour here in Seattle it's raining and they're unpacking. Ricky looks so cute in the rain and helping the others with the storage boxes and instruments. After they unpacked and settled everything inside the venue we all went for coffee and ate something. "So how are you feeling?" asked Ryan "I feel better, but it's such a long process to recover" I said rubbing his hand.

"I hope I am much better for Warped so I can be productive and help you" I said "of course you will babe, we just have to think positive" Ricky said rubbing my arm and kissed his cheek. "We got to get back for sound check, today is an early show" Gaia said and we left. It was three and we had a show at six, Eva was exited to help put up a new decoration for the stage.

We were testing it out for warped, it was cute, it was a jackolantern dressed in a black gown. Eva and I were playing with it and taking pictures also making videos and posting it on social media. It was now sound check and I was watching all their moves and I saw Ricky next to the jackolantern and snaped a pic with his phone posting on Instagram. "Ricky stop flirting with the pumkin!" I yelled at him getting jealous "someone is jealous" Kyle said through the mic and Ricky stuck his tounge out at me and I flipped him off "suck it Olson!" I yelled.

After sound check we went to the little lounge and I changed into something more suitable for the show. I then layed down on Ricky's lap, Eva and Ryan were in the far corner where the clothes was hanged, making out. "Get a room!" I said throwing popcorn that I was eating and everyone laughed and I saw Vinny get jealous "eww guys it's nasty" Vinny said walking out. I got up from Ricky's lap "I'm going to go talk to him" I said and kissing his lips.

"Vin! Hey Vinny! Chenzo! What up man?" I asked going towards him. We were away from Rox and the dressing rooms "nothing" he blankly said "no tell me Vin, you could trust me" I said trying to look him in the eyes and holding his arms. "I like Eva, but I can't be with her because Ryan is already dating her" he said and a tear rolled down his face "I'm sorry Vin, but look there are other girls in the world that will like you for who you are, your time will come" I said smiling to him "I guess, just seeing them makes me sad" he said "I know how you feel, just between us but I feel sad that Ivan has a new girlfriend and demonstrates more love to her than he did to me and we only dated like two months." I said.

"I want to see the happy, crazy Vinny. Not the depressed serious Vinny, now take a big deep breath because you have a show to play and see all your beautiful girl fans and make them happy and in love" I said and he shook his depression off "thanks Nirvana, I can't believe your ex is doing that, he deserves to rot in hell" Vinny said and I smiled "see your The Vinny Mauro now! Come on let's go back and have an awesome time!" I said and he picked me up and ran inside the dressing room.

He put me down and I walked over to Ricky sitting next to him "everything alright?" he asked "yes, just gave him a huge pep talk, but I'll tell you what he said later" I explained and he nodded "Motionless places now" Kyle said. We all got up and walked to the stage "good luck baby, have fun and be careful" I said giving Ricky his guitar and kissing him. Eva did the same to Ryan and I went up to Vinny "take their breath away Vin, those girls love you, have fun be safe love you Vin" I said giving him a huge bear hug. Then they went up stage.

After meeting some fans after the show we were all in the bus getting ready to go back to Scranton. Everyone piled in due to Chris going to say something "ladies and gentlemen, we have concluded our tour now it's time to go back home rest for a while before warped tour starts in the middle of June, practice will be the end of May and the first week of June. I am so thankful for everyone of you that helped out, thank you to our newest additions to our family Nirvana, Logan, Rox, Eva and our little one that will always be in our hearts October/Ricky Olson" Chris said as we all go up to him and hug him. "Now Logan will be staying with us permanently, Rox if you don't stay out of trouble you'll be fired, Ryan and Eva may your love grow forever more and Nirvana please don't be unsafe anymore, now everyone off to bed because we are heading to Scranton" Chris said and everyone was off.

I changed into my pjs and cuddled up with Ricky falling asleep right away. I toss and turned trying to escape Ricky's snores but couldn't so I got off the bunk and went to Eva's bunk to cuddle and sleep. As soon as she draped her arm around me I fell asleep.

The Next Day

"Ladies and gentlemen we have now arrived to Scranton, Pennsylvania it is 60° out so I prefer for you to put on some pants and a light jacket, welcome home, I hope you enjoyed the ride" said Bob our bus driver lightly through the intercom. I turned but there was no Eva in the bunk and I groaned getting up and waddling towards a sleeping Ricky closing his curtain. I also opened Ryan's bunk to see a naked Ryan and Eva covered with the blanket and cuddled up and I gasped. I closed the curtain and I gigled to myself and went back to Ricky's bunk and layed next to him. "Good morning" he whispered and I giggled "good morning, guess what I saw?" I said to Ricky "what did you see?" he asked confused.

"Ryan and Eva naked in Ryan's bunk" I giggled and blushed "damn and they tease us about finishing early" Ricky said and we both laughed lightly. "We are home babe, come so we can get our stuff ready" I say as I get out of the bunk. I look outside the window and see that we are in the parking lot and I saw everyone getting ready to go home. "We are meeting next week to sign off that we came back from tour" Kyle said to Chris and I since we were in the living area.

After going to go get Dexter from Jessica's house Ricky and I invited the guys and girls to our house to eat chinese food. I set down Dexter and Ricky set our bags upstairs so there wouldn't be cluter. I texted everyone to wear their pjs, I took out movies and snacks to enjoy after eating food.

Everyone didn't want to go home so Ricky and I offered for them to stay over. We all were tired and I was worried about my mom because I haven't talked to her in forever. Some of my mates were asleep, and I was bitting my nails watching the tv "love are you okay?" Ricky asked "yeah, I'm just worried about my mom, I'm going to go call her, let's see if she picks up the phone" I said going up the stairs slowly.

I came back an hour later "babe she answered" I whispered to Ricky seeing that everyone was asleep. "Yeah? What she say?" he asked and I sat next to him "that she will come next week but has to talk with me" I said shrugging "that's great and I hope it's nothing bad" he said "I hope not either" I said cuddling up to him and falling asleep. Good night Little Horrors and Ghosts mama loves you.

💀