Our Baby is Gone

*pic on top/side is Nirvana crying*

Ricky's POV

I woke up to Nirvana yelling that she had blood and us driving her to the hospital. The waiting room was full with Gaia, Kylie, Eva, Ryan, Chris, Vinny, Ghost, Kyle, Logan, Cody, Alexander and I. Eva was having an anxiety attack and crying so Ryan brought her coffee. I was crying "why didn't we know this was going to happen Chris?" I said through gritted teeth "Rick you and us didn't know, she didn't even know this was going to happen." Chris said rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm so stupid! Why did I let this happen!" I yelled hitting the wall, sliding down and crying really hard. "Family of Nirvana Veil" said a male voice I looked up and it was the doctor. I got up "we are her family sir, I'm her fiancée Ricky Olson, hows Nirvana?" I asked fast with my heart beating fast "hi I am doctor Reagan, Nirvana is better, she's stable but she had a miscarriage, she was  two months, Mr. Ricky you can go and see her now its room 570" he said "oh my god, okay thank you sir" I said and he left.

"Guys I'm going to go see Nirvana, can you go buy her a small gift?" I asked them and the girls followed me to her room. The light near the bed was on and she was crying on the bed clutching her abdomen.

Nirvana's POV

The nurses rolled me into a room and the doctor came in. He told me I had lost my baby, I was only two months pregnant . The doctor only saved a little part of my child on a white napkin and they put the unborn fetus on the night stand next to me. The doctor told me he was going to get my family, I clutched my abdomen and cried hard. I also got the little napkin and held it in my hand "my baby, if you wouldn't have gone away your daddy and I would have been so happy and even if you left we still love you" I cried. "Your name would have been October Rain Olson for a girl and for a boy would have been Ricky Devin Olson" I chuckled.

"I love you baby" I said and put my unborn fetus down on the night stand. I began to cry again clutching my abdomen "kitten?" I heard Ricky's voice and I turned as he came towards me and sat on the bed next to me. "Babe, I'm such a bad mother how could I let this happen to our child" I said crying "no, no babe, you didn't know, everything is okay" he said and his words calmed me. "Can you press that button so I can talk to the doctor please?" I asked Ricky and he pressed the call button "yes?" a nurse answered "paitent from room 570 needs to speak to dr. Reagan" Ricky said "okay, I'll let him know" the nurse said.

"So what were the names you had in mind?" Ricky asked "for a girl October Rain and for a boy Ricky Devin" I said kissing his cheek and he nodded "I love those names especially the boy ones" he said and we giggled. "Hi girls, I'm fine, I know I scared you all and the guys as well" I said as they all gave me a group bear hug. "You scared me to death horror" Eva said crying "I'm sorry girly, but I just can't believe I lost my baby" I said crying "you what!?" squeaked Ghost letting go of the stuffed animals and running over to me.

"We're sorry lil Horror" Ryan said "I was going to be an uncle" said Ghost kissing my abdomen. We were all crying "how are you- oh I see you have such a loving family" the doctor says smiling and Ghost gets up from where he is. "Yes I do, so doctor any precautions?" I asked "lots of them miss. Veil, first off bed rest for three weeks, if you can't miss anymore work or school I recommend a wheel chair, no sex, if you have spotting its normal and also menstrual bleed is normal for a week, I recommend to use a pad and being emotional and hormonal will be within normal also if you have any complications go back to the hospital and becareful with infections make sure you only use a shower, that is all and you are ready to get out of here Mr. Olson can you please come sign some papers" he said as the girls dressed me in my clothes and the guys waited outside.

A nurse came in and she helped me into the wheel chair and I told her if she could put me next to the guys so we can wait for Ricky. She did, Ricky then came back and said that the wheel chair they'll give us will be delivered for us when we exit. Ricky put his sweater on me since it was freezing outside and he carried me while I carried my unborn child in the napkin where they gave him to me. The rest of the guys and girls got in the van, and Chris put the wheel chair in the trunk and Ricky carried me into the passengers seat.

We got to the bus and everyone waited for Ricky to go in with me first and everyone piled in. Chris lastly came in with the wheel chair "I can't believe you were stupid enough to lose your baby" Rox said coming into the living area where Ricky and I were sitting "you know what Rox go sleep in the crew members bus now!" Kyle yelled and I started crying "Im going to sleep guys good night" I said and Ricky carried me to the bunk. "Kitten where do you want me to put our baby?" he asked "on the table but put this near the baby" I handed him a piece of paper that read 'here lies baby October Rain Olson/Ricky Devin Olson, may you rest in peace my little Ghosty Horror love mommy and daddy.'

I guess someone took off the sheets from the bunks mattress because the mattress wasnt stained of blood. Ghost came and gave me a Jack Skelington blanket that would keep me warm and Ricky came to sleep with me. "Babe I'll sleep in the living area I don't want to hurt you" he said "no please stay with me" I said as my eyes started to tear up. "Okay, come here" he said and cuddled up with me and Ghost put a huge warm comforter that was The Nightmare Before Christmas. "Thanks Ghost, good night guys!" Ricky shouted before we all fell asleep. Good night little Horrors and Ghosts, be careful and stay safe I love you.

💀