I Swear The Answer Is Clear To Both

(A/N): the picture above is Ricky and Nirvana skyping with her mum... Yes its Carrie Underwood just pretend its not Carrie that it's just mama Veil. I tried hard for it to look like they were skyping.

Nirvana's POV

"Thanks so much guys for what you did, I appreciate it" I said "no problem, you're our baby girl" Chris said. "Besides I'd do anything to keep you safe horror bug, I'll be your body guard from now on" Ghost said. I smiled I love them so much "Ricky can you take me home to go get my stuff?" I said as I clinged on his shirt from what happened earlier. "Of course" he said and kissed my temple, I picked up my phone and I had a message from my mum saying that she will skype me tonight since she misses me and wants to see Ricky as well. "Babe good news!" I said excitedly as we headed downstairs "what is it pickle?" Rick asked "mum is going to skype us tonight, she is in Florida but since its the same hour as here we will be able to skype better" I smiled I was five steps behind Ricky that had just finished getting the last stair step "that's great! I can ask her if I could take you on tour with us" he said and scooped me up running to the kitchen so I can grab my keys.

"Yes I'm so excited, you are going to see that she will say yes" I said as I grabbed my keys from my bag. "Yo Rick we are gonna go, we are not going to hang today since we are going to be with our girls" Chris said "alright man, if you need anything just text me to Nirvana's phone I won't have mine with me, see you later" Ricky said holding my hand "alright man, bye Bug, I'll see you later" Chris hugged me "bye Chris" I said and he left. Ricky and I headed to my house that was a five minute drive if you took the short cut and walking it would take you 10-15 minutes if you took the short cut. As we got to my house I ran out the car and inside to get packed faster, plus I had to pee. "Slow down Nirvana you are going to fall then I won't be able to make love to you" ricky said as I washed my hands and came out of the bathroom.

"Make love to me?" I asked Ricky and I put my hands on my hips "yes make love to you, just like we did right when we got home" he said seductively and put his hands on my ass. I smiled "hehe, I also made love to you" I said sheepishly and kissed him, Ricky walked backwards to my room not breaking the kiss. As we got to my room he then he layed me down on my bed and got on top of me. "Let's do a quicky please?" I asked Ricky "okay baby, whatever you want" he said as I slipped my hands under his shirt.

I slipped off his shirt and went to his pants, as I undid his belt Ricky was quick to do the same thing and started fingering me. "Uh" I moaned and arched my back off my bed, I then slid my hands down to his dick and I rubbed it. I slid off his pants, Ricky did the same thing to me... He then pushed inside me....
15 minutes later

"I love you Ricky" I said as I panted "I love you too Nirvana" he said and popped kissed me. I got my things ready and then locked up the house. We went to Walmart to make the spare keys for Ricky's house and they were black with grey skulls and then went back to Ricky's house. Half way there my mum texted me that she will skype me like in 45 minutes "babe, mum is gonna skype us in fourty-five muintes" he smiled "okay baby, I can't wait" he said and I giggled. We got home and got the stuff out of the car.

I threw my stuff on the floor "Im tired!" yelled and scared dexter. "Here I'll take your bags upstairs but you have to walk yourself" Ricky sassed "well then, I think Walmart needs their salt back" I sassed back to Ricky. We made it to his room and I turned on my Rose gold Ipad and put it on Ricky's Ipad stand on the desk infront of his bed. I then started playing Motionless In White, while I changed in my pjs. "You haven't ate" Ricky said I hesitated to answer "I know, neither have you" I said going to my Ipad and opening a new document on word to start my essay project thing. "I know, I'm going to get something for us to eat" Ricky said "no, I don't want to eat" I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him back. "Nirvana again? Are you going to start with you not eating again?" Ricky said annoyed "it's not that I just want a big ice cream bucket ...please?" I asked all sheepishly. "Fine, but tomorrow you're eating I don't like you not eating at all" he said and walked out.