Why Ricky? I Hate You!

Nirvana's POV

Today is the partay and Ricky just finished cleaning the whole house and I barley woke up. Ive been so tried lately it's crazy, I guess because my mom and I spend a lot of time together this past week. I also have been practicing the new song for Warped with the guys.

I got Dexter and walked down stairs to see what Ricky is doing. "Good morning babe" he says as I walk inside the kitchen "morning kitten" I say sheepishly. I sat on the stool of the island and he served me pancakes with bacon and some fruit with milk "thanks babe" I say similing and eating my breakfast. After Ricky and I ate we washed the dishes and went to see how I am going to do my makeup and look for my black tights.

Ricky showered and put on some lazy clothes "I'm going to go buy the liquior!!! And some things that we forgot to get" he says while doing a little dance "hehe okay baby, careful love you" I say as I finish looking for my makeup and kissing his lips. He left and Dexter mowed and came into the room and swinged him around and set him down on the bed. I showered and put on my dress with my tights and converse.

I blow dried my hair and put on Motionless In White and started dancing around with my hair brush and also singing. "Haha your so cute singing and dancing along to Break The Cycle" Ricky laughed and lifted me to wrap my legs around his waist and he sat on the bed. We kissed passionately "remember no sex because you got me upset on Sunday" I said to a horny Ricky and I got off from his lap. He groaned and started straightening my hair. I then started my makeup and I see Ricky finishing getting ready and the guys walking inside our room.

"Hey guys, I'm almost ready I just need to put on more mascara and my lipstick. Ricky you want me to  do your makeup?" I asked him and he smiled "yes baby, I would be happy to get some help" he said chuckling nervously. He put on his setting foundation thing and then I put on his eyeshadow and his eyeliner. "You like?" I asked Ricky " I love it, thank you so much" he said huging me.

Eva arrived in biege heels and a royal blue dress, she looked so beautiful. Alesa wore an outfit that made her look like a biker, david wore a casual outift and Crystal wore a skater skirt with a maroon crop top and some black flats. Then Ashley wore a black long sleeve dress with a heart opening in the back with her emo fringe hair and her black bootie heels and her normal makeup that consisted of winged eyeliner.

Keven and Pierce The Veil couldn't show up since they had a concert in Quebec. All our crew members were here and my friends and aquaintances as well. Ricky and decided to drink even if he promised not to drink another drop of alcohol again. Rox and Logan were dancing all dirty and so were Ricky and I, Ashley was was wooing and dancing dirty with some crew member as well. I think they hit it off good as well with Karina and Vinny.

I saw Ricky disappear but I think he went to go pee or get more drinks but I just danced the night away with Vinny, Karina I guess got a boyfriend because she ditched Vinny. Eva and Ryan disappeared up stairs "don't make me an aunt soon!" I yelled over the loud music and Eva just flipped me off and I laughed. I danced and danced and drank as well, some people left the party and it was just a little bit of people but I got tired and I kissed Vinny on the cheek in a friendly way and went to go crash in the sitting room since there was no one upstairs. Thankfully there was a blanket on the couch and Dexter came to cuddle with me. Good night Little Horrors and Ghosts, mama loves you.

The Next Day

I wake up next to Dexter and I yawn from a beautiful paceful sleep but with a banging headache. Fuck I shouldn't have drank but it was so much fucking fun. I need a shower to pick up and to find mah handsome hubby. I walk in our room to get clothes and I saw two bodies laying down sound asleep. It was ROX AND RICKY!

"Ahhhh!" I super high pitched screamed and they both woke up "Ricky!" I yell and he looks beside him "babe I could explain, please" he said rushly. "No! Leave me alone stay with your whore I know why you came late and left early from home" I say and got a duffle bag and put clothes and necessities in there. "Nirv, kitten, pickle please let me explain" Ricky pleaded with teary eyes.

"What's going on here?" Ryan asked Eva by his side with the guys and girls "no what I see is enough for an explanation" I say harshly. "Nirv, Ricky what happened why is Rox naked in your bed?" Chris asked slowly "exactly what you're seeing, they fucked while me and Richard tried having a baby and cheated, ha you know what I'll see you in hell Olson have fun with your slut" I say and go get Rox from her hair as she put in her shirt and underwear and beat the fuck out her. I hope I left her dead.

I run out in tears with my duffle bag on my shoulder, picking up my purse, phone, charger and keys. "Nirv wait!" I hear Ricky yell, I got in my Jeep and drove off fast. I didn't know where I was going I just drive until I called Angelo amd asking him of I could come over and he said yes. I drove inside his drive way really fast, I ran up to the door step with my duffle bag on my shoulder. I rang the door bell and Ange opened the door with tears in my eyes.

I hugged him "Nirvana, what happened?" he asked while we were in the embrace and closed the door at the same time. "Ricky, but can I borrow your shower first?" I asked him "sure but you have to tell me what happened afterwards. Kelly will join us too okay?" he said and I nodded. I told Ange and Kelly everything and they said they're sorry and I told them to not tell the guys, Gaia, Kylie, Eva and Ricky that I came to him. I also told him that I needed to clear my head and driving would make it better.

I left his house and I drove and drove I didn't know where I was. Ricky called me, Eva, my friends, the girls, Keven, Pierce The Veil and the guys also Ivan. I just needed to clear my head, it's getting dark and I need to put gas. I quickly stopped at a gas station I don't know what state or city and I pumped gas. I took off fast and I need to get to a hotel fast because I can't see driving at night. I look around to see if I find a hotel and I found one, good now to take a break from this horrible life.

I entered the lobby and I asked the lady at the front desk if they had rooms. She said yes I asked her where I am located and said in Brooklyn, New York.  I checked in, I went up to my room 116 which was the second floor. I threw my bags on the floor got my phone and flopped on the bed and now I could only call one person. I called him and he answered in a little sleepy voice

Phone Convo

Friend: Hello?

Nirvana: Hi, sorry to call you so late but I need to see you. I am in Brooklyn.

Friend: Nirvana? Of course, I am getting to Brooklyn like in a few minutes. I'll text you the address where we are staying for a few days. We can see each other in Starbucks in Atlantic Terminal Mall at 10 am.

Nirvana: Okay, thanks so much, sorry for calling you so late. Love you. Good night see you tomorrow.

I said and hug up the phone, turned off all the lights and got inside my king size bed. I recieved the hotel address he is going to stay at and I fell alseep. Good night Horrors and Ghosts Mama loves you.

💀