She Hasn't Woken Up

*Iris cover by Sleeping With Sirens fits for Nirvana's coma*

TJ's POV

As I make my way to my phone to get it I first went to the bathroom. I called Nirvana but there was no answer, again I called her and there was no answer. Five more times there was no answer, I was getting more nervous and since we are in Scranton I decided to walk over to the Motionless bus and saw Ricky. "Yo Rick! Hey man wait up!" I said jogging over to him "oh hey TJ" he said monotone making eye contact. His eyes were puffy "hey do you know if Nirvana is going to come or if you know anything about her? She doesn't answer her phone and are you okay man?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

He nodded saying yes and he sniffled "she, she is in the hospital between life and death, she is in a coma TJ, I swear if I lose her I will kill myself" he said and my heart just broke into a million pieces I need to see her now. "Wha-what?! How why what hospital?" I said stuttering "Regional and suicide attempt" he said "okay, and oh my god, I gotta go see her" I said going to walk away but Ricky grabbed my arm.

"Ivan is there with her, I doubt he'll move from there if one of us wants to take care of her. I heard Eva and him are the only ones who are going to take care of her." he said pausing and I sighed. "Okay, thanks man" I said and ran off, our show wasn't until later so I had time to get back to the sound check and the show. I texted Craig telling that I was going to go visit Nirvana in the hospital due to suicide attempt. I texted Ricky asking the floor and room number she was in so I wouldn't be looking like an idiot looking for the room number.

Ivan's POV

The doctor came in twice last night with a nurse checking Nirvana's vitals and her wounds. He said that she was still in a coma but that we can talk to her in order for her to keep fighting to stay alive. I went back to sleep next to her and I also sang her song I wrote her when we were together. I honestly don't know if it's morning or afternoon but I woke up and my phone beeped.

It was my mum asking how I was and how Nirvana is and I told her that I will sleep at the house tonight and that Nirvana hasn't woken up. I got up from the bed and stretched, sat on the chair next to her and I was about to talk to her when I heard the door open. I turned it was TJ Bell!? What is he doing here? "Ivan?" he asked "yes? You're TJ Bell! Whats up what are you doing here?" I asked excited "I'm here to see Nirvana, Ricky told me she was here and I am her friend" he said bro hugging me and I felt so excited.

"Oh, go head bro, I am just going to go get something to eat" I said leaving him with Nirvana. I had to call Aida to tell her that Nirvana is in the hospital and I have to stay with her. I made my way down to the cafeteria, I got a jello, some scrambled eggs and pancakes. I sat down and I called Aida, I'm so scared for her reaction because she doesnt like Nirvana.

TJ's POV

I met her friend or ex boyfriend Ivan, I guess he is a fan but he left me alone with Nirvana. I sat on the chair next to her bed and held her hand and I started to cry. "Nirvana, my baby girl please don't die on us these past two months have been awesome with you. I love you more than a best friend, I know you are a wonderful and awesome woman not just in bed but from your personality. I never met such a fearless girl like you, I just want to be with you but I know you are going to be with Ivan. I just want to see your beautiful blue eyes again, we all want to see you smile, laugh, love everyone and also talk and cuss. Baby girl fight hard, harder than you ever did before. I'll come after my show to visit you and before I leave as well. I love you and I'll get Ivan." I said kissing her hand and forehead. I left to get Ivan.

I got to where Ivan was and he was heading to Nirvana's room. I told him that I had to go perform and that I'll come back later. I left fast but crying, I hope Craig or our manager doesn't get mad that I am going to be a little late to sound check . I ran in and to the stage "how is she?" Craig asked as I got my bass "she is fine but she is in a coma, I don't know when she'll wake up Cray" I said sadly. He playfully hit my back "it's going to be fine man, she is a strong one and she'll make it, now come on" he said. We went up to the stage and we practiced, Craig dedicated one of our songs to Nirvana. Next show time, I hope I could make it through.

Ivan's POV

Its night time and Eva is going to come in a little and so is TJ, he is spending the night with Eva at the hospital. The guys are going to come and visit her as well. I am petting her hair while I talk to her "I know you probably don't want to be with me anymore but if for some reason Aida breaks up with me I hope maybe you can give me a second chance. I still love you and I hope to be at least by your side for a while. I love you Nirvana" I say and hear the door open.

I turn to see Eva and TJ "hey we're here, how is she?" Eva asks "the same, she hasn't woke up or moved" I said. Eva just took a deep breath "well I hope she does soon because I miss her so much" she said, my phone dinged and saw that my mom was here for me. "I got to go, I'll see you before you leave and if you guys have to leave earlier that's alright" I said leaving. I saw the others go in her room and I walked to go home, I'm so nervous because she is between life and death.

Eva's POV

When the guys left TJ and I were the ones staying with Nirvana. I held her left hand and layed next to her and cuddled up. I also kissed her forehead amd saw TJ sit on the chair grab Nirvana's hand and kiss it. "Good night Nirvana" TJ and I said at the same time and fell asleep. I hope she can at least make a movement tomorrow.

💀