Why Me, Why Us?

Nirvana's POV

I wake up with Ricky rubbing my abdomen and singing wait out the days. "Good morning" I say as I turn to face Ricky "good morning little baby" he said kissing my lips and letting go. I checked the time and it was four in the morning "the hell, Rick it's four why are you up so early?" I asked him sternly "I couldn't sleep and why are you awake now?" Ricky asked "I heard you singing to me and felt you rubbing my abdomen" I said "and I felt really warm with you cuddling with me" I said smiling.

"Aww cute, I love you so much, marry me" he said kissing my cheek "no, Chris will get pissed because we've only been together a few months" I said running my fingers through his hair "like tomorrow will be four months" he said and my eyes widen "oh my horror that's right, geezz babe I'm sorry for forgetting" I said sadly "don't you worry you have been sick and busy so it's okay" Ricky smiled and kissed me.

The bus gave a long nasty turn and Ricky fell off the bunk and I got nauseous. "Ladies and gentlemen we have arrived to Detroit, Michigan" said the bus driver lightly said as we came to a stop. Ricky was about to get up from the floor "move horror!" I yelled pushing him down to the floor again running to the bathroom spilling my guts out. I got out of the bathroom still gagging "are you okay?" Ricky asked rubbing his head "yeah motion sickness only" I said "I'm sorry I caused you double pain, but I'm going to get ready to get the party stuff" I said getting my suitcase "wake up the guys will ya?" I asked as I dug inside my bag.

"Marry me first then I'll do what you asked me to do" Ricky pleaded "no because it's getting late and we will get in trouble, now come on" I said getting annoyed by Rickys protest. I found a black long sleeve, my black jacket that looked like from the black parade, some warm black tights, black mini skirt and my black platform boots. I got my makeup and went to the bathroom, I got ready fast and grabbed my bag fixing it. Of course the guys got ready quickly and so did Eva she didn't want to dress nicely so she went in Rebel Eight sweatpants my Jack Skelington fur boots her hair of course was done with a beanie on and skull tank top with Ryan's big sweater on.

The girls of course slept in and the rest of us went to walmart. At Walmart some fans spotted us and we shopped quickly because Kyle found out we weren't at the bus. We had a breakfast to go to, I told them that I was staying in my outfit going back to the bus the guys put on or retouched their makeup quickly. I had to come back and get my clothes for the show ready then. Then we all went in a van to a cool building where we were going to meet or have a breakfast with some important dude. Eva, Gaia, Kylie and I were nervous but the guys were telling us it would turn out good.

In the bus not knowing what to wear I thought about the breakfast thing with the important person was great. Well in one part the son wanted to marry me and Ricky almost fought him. But we all calmed Ricky down even the son he filthy rich and my freaking age. Ricky is only 21 so its no big deal, I forecfully had to give him my number and my social media.

The guy texted me and I found my outfit. Black side laced high waisted jeans with an oversized Motionless In White shirt and black high heeled boots. The sound check went well which consisted of food after we had came back from the breakfast. My phone was blasting of notifications but ignored it and went to show everyone my stage clothes and they all cheered. When I went back to my bunk to hang up my clothes and go to the venue and store it there my phone kept ringing.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily "I just wanted to know how you are and how was sound check" Vince said through the other line "well I am perfect, you just saw me a few hours ago and your going to see my show and sound check was good, now I have to leave I'm busy with my fiancée!" I exclaimed hanging up my phone throwing it in the bunk and stomping out of the bus.

I came back from storing my clothes at the venue's lounge "who were you on the phone with before you left?" Eva asked confused "with Vince he freaking doesn't leave me alone" I say rubbing my forehead "oh" Eva said since I was angry. I sat down on the couch while Ricky was setting up the drinks and snacks for the party. He then sat down next to me and I took a nap.

We are now getting ready for the show "ooo gurl you one spicy chicken wang" said Ricky and Chris at the same time and we all laughed. "Well so do all of you" I said and Eva ran off to go help at the merch stand. Gaia and Kylie were Chris' and Ghost's dancers... A few minutes later we were on..."So tell me dear, can your heart still break,
I

f it's already stopped beating? Never take your pulse for granted again, she doesn't know, she doesn’t know the kiss of death." I sang with Chris and Ricky and him screamed the last part and and ended with the death sign language symbol. "Thank you so much Detroit! Again we are Motionless In White from Scranton, Pennsylvania! See you soon!" Chris said into the mic. The guys stopped playing and we ran off stage ending the concert.

"Great show guys! Now party!" I said wooing the guys. "Did you ask Falling if they wanted to join us?" I asked the guys walking to the bus "they said that they were driving down to I believe in Kansas and then head to Cali" Ryan said "what about Marylin?" I asked and opened the bus' door "he said yes so he'll come soon" Chris said. We all showered and changed our clothes, Eva, Logan, Rox and all the crew members walked in and started preparing their drinks. Ricky and I got Rockstars but I saw Rox near my Rockstar when I came back from the bathroom.

My stomach and abdomen hurt because one of the times the guys were playing Ricky's guitar strings poped and I had to get his other guitar. I ran to him but I hit myself on the storage box that was labeled MIW. So I rubbed it but just drank my Rockstar in peace. The others were already drunk and some passed out thankfully clothed "let's sleep baby" I said to a half asleep Ricky "okay" he said and we got up walking to the bunk. I changed into some old pjs that looked like they should be thrown away already.

As I was sleeping I tried getting out of Ricky's cuddle because I felt like I had peed myself. I felt the bunk wet and started getting cramps, I got my phone and turned on my flashlight and saw that I was covered in blood. I shook Ricky "babe, I'm bleeding, babe I'm bleeding!" I yelled and he jumped up "baby! Omg god! We gotta get Nirvana to a hospital now!" Ricky yelled at the top of his lungs and I heard everyone get up "I got the van!" a sober Ryan said dragging out Vinny. Gaia, Kylie and Eva ran after us but Ghost was dragged behind Eva. Ricky was cuddling me up in his arms as I clutched my abdomen "it hurts so much babe" i said crying "it's going to be alright, we will get you help" he said tearing up and kissing my forehead.

💀