Back To Normal Pt.2

Nirvana's POV

As I get out of the bathroom, I grab my small black backpack/purse and swing it over my shoulders. "Ready to go loves?" I asked as I walked inside the living area "yes of course" Ryan, Ricky and Eva said at the same time and I laughed "to IHop we go! I yelled "who's driving?" asked Ricky.

"I am" said Ryan getting the keys out of his pocket. So we are on our way to IHop and I am making out with Ricky "yo guys get a room, ah! Cop stay how you are until the light turns green and we get to IHop" Ryan said holding the stirring wheel with both hands. Ricky was on top of me and I was laying down, after five minutes we arrived "okay now get out and stop being all over each other it's weird" RyRy said. Ricky and I just held hands.

As we got inside the restaurant I heard gasps and whispering. So I spotted fans and they came up to us asking for pictures and autographs, it took 20 minutes.  "Aren't you guys suppose to be at school?" I asked "yes but we came to have breakfast and then go make a line and see you perform" the girl leader I guess of the group said. "Okay, just skip today and tomorrow go back but who cares if you're judged, you need to learn and make something good out of it enjoy it because I am a senior and this last year of high school and I've been more with Ricky than my friends. Trust me it goes by fast, now we love you and we got to eat cuz Lil Horror is hungry" I said and the girls thanked me for the advice and we were off to a different direction.

"Would like to order?" the waitress asked nicely "yes I would like the nutella crepes combo and banana on the side" I said and sipped my coffee. "Yeah I would like the cheeseburger omelet and for my fiancée can I have the  cupcake pancake combo please" said Ryan and I gave him and Eva a cute look when he said fiancée. "For me can I have the split decision breakfast" Ricky said "how would you all like your eggs?" the waitress asked "scrambled for everyone " I answered since I know them every well.

"Okay, that'll be the Nutella crepes combo with bananas on the side, cheseburger omelet, cupcake pancakes combo and a split desicion breakfast and all of them with scrambled eggs?" she asked to make our orders clear "yes" we all said in unison and she left. "I know she was flirting with Ryan and Ricky, I will jump her in the alley" I said angrily. And Eva hit her fist against her other hand and nodded.

Ricky and I told Ryan about the new album we should start and the lyrics we wrote down. He was excited and that we have ideas and then disscus them with the others. A few minutes later our food arrived and dug in we barley said a word. "Babe slow down you're going to choke" Ricky said rubbing my back while I stuffed my mouth and nodded 'no' to him. As we all finished eating we asked for seperate checks and the waitress came back with them.

Ricky's and I said 'pleasure to meet you handsome call me 567-324-507, Quinn❤' "what the fuck I'm going to talk to this bitches manager" I said through gritted teeth. "Mine says 'pleasure to meet you handsome call me 567-324-507, Quinn❤'" Eva says angrily as well "that is what mine says as well!" I exclaimed. I only put 50 cents as her tip then we went up to the register "may I please speak to your manager?" I asked sternly to the girl besides the cashier. The guys were paying "hi I am Koni the manager, how was everything today?" she asked nicely.

"Everything was great, the food especially, our waitress I believe her name is Quinn was giving good customer service but when my sister and I recieved our bills to pay she wrote this down for our fiancées and I don't highly appreciate that ma'am." I paused showing her the check "I only am reporting this because there are some customers that she will not expect to be married or together and this is lack of respect towards my fiancée and me same goes to my sister, we are from the band Motionless In White and we can involve our lawyers to make a lawsuit or have them make an order where you and your employee can't get a job anywhere, sorry if I am being any rude or cocky but this needs to be fixed so she won't get fired in the future or you have a problem with her. Again I'm sorry if I'm being rude and cocky" I said firmly.

"No don't worry, and I bet you came here since you are on tour. I will talk to Quinn to advert any situation or problems in the future for her error, thank you so much for your feed back I hope you enjoyed your meal please come again have a nice day and tour" the lady said nicely. And we all shook hands "I am Nirvana Veil or Olson, this is my fiancée Ricky Olson, my sister Eva Sitkowski and her fiancée Ryan Sitkowski" I smiled "nice to meet you all have fun at your show" she said and waved as we were out of the restaurant. As we were about to leave the waitress Quinn that attened us ran to her car furiously crying. "Holy shit she got fired, I didn't mean for her to get fired" I said "the manager probably already had complaints from her so she fired her, don't worry babe I love you."

Ricky said kissing my cheek and rubbing my shoulders. "I love you too" I said smiling and we were off to the bus. When we got there we were laughing and teasing Ricky because he almost fell out of the car because his foot got stuck under the drivers seat. "It's about time you get here!" Rox yelled at us tapping her foot on the floor "hey don't yell" Eva got defensive "what the fuck do you want?" I asked with gritted teeth. "You had to go exercise, the breakfast catering then you have a signing at noon, so get ready we got to leave now" she said and stomped out of the bus.

"Fuck! I forgot about the signing!" Ryan said running around like Ricky and I "me too!" Ricky and I yelled at the same. "What to wear! What to wear!" I yelled not knowing what to wear and pulling on my hair. "Babe calm down look for something white and black I am wearing the same colors" he kissed my forehead. I found my white tanktop with a black vest and black ripped skinny jeans "Rick! Where are my converse!?" I yelled and I saw Eva throwing them to me from the kitchen "thanks turtle! I have a Motionless shirt you can wear" I said throwing it to her.

I put on socks and my shoes then my bracelets I didn't put on any earing cuz my ears were a little stretched with guages. "Ricky! RyRy, Eva and I are ready! Let's go babe!" I yelled putting on my bag "I'm going here put this on it's cold out, I don't want you getting sick" he said and I put on his warm sweater that smelled like him. Then they all put on sweaters and ran to the car, Ricky drove while Eva and Ryan sat in the back with Rox.

We just got to the venue, the signing was cool and we recieved lots of gifts. I got pissed because there was a girl who called another fan a bitch because the girl that got put in the back of the line was cutting and the innocent fan was telling the security and the girl to go in the back of the line. The fan that got called a bitch was named Marina its a cute name and I gave her one of my favorite Motionless pins that I made before I met them. She got happier and I was glad that she happy and felt better.

Now the sound check, so we entered the venue but I ran to the bathroom spilling my guts out again. I got back without anyone noticing I was gone, I got handed my mic, ear pieces and my walkie talkie. "Did you beat up Rox?" Logan asked me before I walked on stage "yeah why?" I asked confused "because she told me but why would you do that?" he asked "Logan I know Rox likes you and you're going out but she hasn't told you that she likes Ricky and tried and still tries to get me away from him" I paused "she's a total psycho, I feel like one day Ricky will wake up and find me dead, that's how much she hates me and wants Rick" I said. "I'm sorry, but after her getting beat up twice she hasn't mentioned you or Ricky at all, I hope she is already forgetting" he said in sorrow "okay Logs but I gotta go and work, we'll talk later" I said before I got mad and began to get in a bad mood.

💀

Nirvana's outfit without ths rose earrings and heels. Just imagine they're converse, but she does wear those bracelets to the signing.

 Just imagine they're converse, but she does wear those bracelets to the signing