Leaving The Hell Hole For A While

Ricky's POV

Today was not the day that I didn't want any shit to happen because I wanted to be in peace with Nirvana. And what happened?! Drama... Fucking Ivan can't get through his head that Nirvana doesn't want to be with him and that I'm her boyfriend. Im tired of his shit, I asked mama Veil for permission to take Nirvana on tour with us and she said yes... Now my Nirvana is asleep but I'm so worried about her appetite, she didn't want to eat but a bucket of ice cream. I don't want her to fall into bad habbits again, I sighed and turned off the netflix. I put her phone to charge and went downstairs to get mine, I turned it on and it blew up with notifications from Jessica.

I got mad and threw my phone to the floor "fuck" I said as I got my phone I saw it was just craked. Oh well I'll just get a new one and back up everything on my Icloud. I went upstairs, put it to charge, made sure I put the alarm clock to wake up for tomorrow and layed down next to my pickle. I felt her cuddle up right away with me and she was twitching, but I just rubbed her back so she can relax. I then fell asleep. Good night world.

Nirvana's POV

The alarm clock rang really loud and I jumped in Ricky's arms we were cuddling. He then breathed in and blinked rapidly and moved a little. He reached for the alarm clock to turn it off, and kissed my lips. "Good morning, kitty" I said and smiled, he looked down to my eyes "good morning pickle" Ricky smiled and I blushed really hard and blinked with passion. "Why are you blushing?" Ricky asked and I turned over on my stomach.

I rested my chin on my hands that I put on Ricky's stomach. "I am blushing because I had a dream that we had a beautiful baby girl" I said as I looked him in the eyes and smiled. He also smiled and blushed "I had the same dream, but we had a small boy and that you were expecting a baby girl" I giggled. Then I crawled on him, I kissed him and I blushed, Ricky giggled and kissed me passionate. "Babe we are going to be late" Ricky said pulling away from my lips "okay hehe" I blushed.

We got up, as we were in the shower together I thought of a question "Baby?" I said getting Ricky's attention. "Yes baby?" he asked worriedly, I looked down to the shower floor "what were we ought to have a baby? I'm scared you'll leave me" he picked up my chin. "Baby, look at me in the eyes, I would be so happy to become a father and I will never leave you just because you're pregnant, I'm the father and have to take care of my child. I'm not a bastard" he said to me as I looked him in the eye. I smiled "I love you" and I kissed him "I love you" he said and his green eyes glimmered.

As Ricky parked in the parking lot of my school, I texted my mum that we were at the school. She said okay and that she told them about the process for me to go on tour with Ricky. Ricky and I walked into the building hand in hand, Thomas was heading to the cafeteria and saw Ricky and I heading to the office. The office told me that Ricky had to sign papers and I could stay the whole day but just to get the homework and signatures from my teachers. Ricky then walked me to the cafeteria and my best friend was there "okay babe, see you later I'll bring you lunch okay" Ricky said "okay babe thanks" I popped kissed him "see you Eva" Ricky said walking away. "Hey girl your finally here, hows your dad?" her face was sad as I said "he's getting there, why was Ricky with you?" I smiled after Eva asked.

"Because I'm going on tour with the guys, today is my last day, but if you need anything call me or text me and I'll fly over here" I told her as I held her hand. She nodded and smiled, but a tear escaped her eye "I'm going to miss you" she said and I hugged her and tears escaped my eyes too. "Me too, its only a month and I'll be back in a flash and plus the others will return from their field trip soon" we broke the embrace and smiled and cleaned our tears. I love my best friend so much I wish I could take her with me, it was just me and her at the table and she would be alone on Monday but I know she has another friend to hang out with mean while our other friends come back from their field trip.