Wilkes-Barre

Ricky's POV

As I wake up in the morning to Nirvana humping me my dick got hard. Gosh she drives me crazy I just wanted to fuck her at that moment but she didnt want to because she looked perfect and absoultely gorgeous. I perfectly understood from where she was coming from, I then got ready and she made the bed. I got our stuff and put it in the car, as we got to the bus Nirvana gave me a weird look because I was carryi g all of our bags. I was just trying to be a gentleman and for some reason thought that maybe she's pregnant.

As we all sit down on the couches of the living area Chris tells Nirvana about Rox joining us for tour. Fuck I didn't know, I'm going to hate this because I don't like her and plus I don't want her to start things with Nirvana. Nirvana was so pissed she said "eww fine" and I put my arms around her "try to be nice kay? But I don't like her either" I whispered the last part in her ear.
Chris left to the back part of the bus, Ryan, Nirvana and I stayed in the living area. After ten minutes of waiting everyone barged in I heard Nirvana growl in the back of her throat eyeing Rox. "Chris everyone is here!" she yelled really loud startling me as everyone got situated in the small area Chris gave a pep talk about the tour. Everyone finally finished putting away their things and we were off on the road. Nirvana and I still stayed in the living area, she looked a little tired and layed down on my lap. I petted her hair and a few seconds later I felt her breathing got heavier which told me she's asleep.

Nirvana's POV

The bus jumped really high and woke me up. Ricky gripped me tighter since I was about to fall and I turned to face him. I touched his face and he woke up too guessing he fell asleep too. We smiled and kissed a little bit. As we let go, I stood up and stretched "how much longer till we get there?" I asked sighing after my yawn. "I don't know baby girl" Ricky said rubbing his eyesand stretching a little. I sat on his lap, buried my face in his neck and heard Chris come in yawning "giraffe how much time till we get there?" I asked turning to face him.

"Ten more minutes" he said, I groaned and my stomach growled "ughh I'm hungry" I said whimpering. I laid on Ricky's chest and closed my eyes. "Are we there yet?" I asked I could feel Ricky nod "no, babe try to rest a little more, I'll pet your hair" he said as he stroked my long black hair. Vinny, Ryan, Ghost and Chris walked in they were quiet "your hungry too?" I asked and they all nodded.

I shifted in Ricky's lap still cuddled against chest facing the hall where the bunks are. I see Rox walking into the living/kitchen area she then squealed and I squinted my eyes trying to relieve my headache. Apperently she was on the phone, but she was loud "can you shut the fuck up, you ruined my peace bitch!" I yelled at Rox and left to the bathroom. I locked myself and took deep breaths to calm down, Ricky kept yelling to open the door. I eventually opened it and we made out for a few seconds and went back to the living area. "Five minutes till we get there" Chris said as Ricky and I sat on the couch. I then layed on Rickys lap and kept complaing on getting there since I was hungry and tired. I closed my eyes and felt a bus come to a stop "we are here at Denny's-" Chris got cut off "food!" I yelled and ran off the bus.

Sorry for the super short chapter
💀