San Diego Pt.1

Ricky's POV

"Ricky Rick, we are in San Diego man, Chris is letting you and Nirvana sleep in but Vinny bought Nirvana a surprise" Ghost said shaking me lightly "okay man, tell Vinny thank you for us please" I said yawning and cuddling with Nirvana. Ghost then left and my eyes closed again.

Nirvana's POV

I wake up next to my Rickle Pickle and I run my fingers through his hair and tracing his cheek bones with my fingertips. I kissed his forehead and he woke up "good morning kitten" he said "happy anniversary Mr. Horror" I giggled "happy anniversary baby!" Ricky yelled and we laughed. "You want warm tea?" he asked "yes please" I say sweetly he carries me into the living area bridal style. He sits me down on the couch and prepares me my warm tea "hello sleepy heads" says Vinny swaying his hips side to side "hi Vin" I giggle.

He then wiggles his eyebrows "how did you guys sleep?" he asked "peacefully but a little piece of me was missing" I pouted. "Hey no its okay, look I have something for you" he said and covered my eyes. He uncovered my eyes and was holding a small catus plant in front of me. "Vin it's like the one I wanted back when you guys were in Arizona when Ricky send me  the picture of it" I said happily. "My grandma said that if I ever have a miscarriage I should bury my baby in a plant and water it and it makes it grow really pretty" I said tearing up.

"You should do that my love, I'm sorry that your grandma is not here to help you with the miscarriage" Ricky said handing me my warm tea "it's alright babe, I know she is in a better place" I said kissing his cheek. "Now drink up, I'm going to make you some pancakes with strawberries and bacon" Ricky said getting up "okay baby thank you" I said smiling.

"Babe I'm going to go to the bathroom" I said getting up "no, no don't get up I'll take you" Ricky said getting nervous "I'm okay, I promise, I'll be careful I swear" I said holding my abdomen and standing up straight. "Okay fine, careful please" he said and I walked slowly to the bathroom. When I got out I saw Vinny waiting for me "Vin can you get my suitcase please and let me get my phone" I said and walked to my bunk to get my ringing phone.

"Hello" I answered it "Nirvana, are you in San Diego?" I hear Keven's voice on the other line "yeah I am, I have so much to tell you, what time do you want to meet up?" I asked him "whenever your free" he said "okay just call me when you want to come over and I'll give you my address" he said "okay, see you soon, love you bye." I hung up, it smelled so good "breakfast is served madam" Ricky said bowing down and putting the plate on the small table and I giggled.

As I ate Ricky was falling asleep and I snaped a picture. "Vin can you get out my Star Wars underwear doesnt matter which one and my Star Wars yoga pants please?" I asked Vinny as I finished eating and Ricky was asleep in the seat across from me. I went to put my dish in the sink heading to the bunk where Vinny laid out what I asked him to take out. "Thanks so much Vinny, can you take out my kitty shirt that says purrito please?" I pleaded to Vinny. He did as he was told and I took out my bra and he just said eww.

"I'm going to shower" I said "no you're not" Ricky said and I turned to see him "not without my supervision" Ricky said "otay only of you shower with me" I said sheepishly and he smiled. "Of course my love" he said kissing my cheek. After the shower and getting dressed Ricky sat me down on the couch in the lounge to straighten my hair. As I applied my makeup I called Keven to give me his address to go over and hang out.

When we got to his house Ricky strolled me up to the front porch and I rang the door bell. "Nirvana..." Keven said slowly "I'll explain why later" I said and he let Ricky and I in "my parents are at work and I'm on Spring Break" he said so silently. "That's okay Kevs, I'll start off first" I said carefully "I just lost my baby, I was two months pregnant" my throat got dry. "I'm sorry to hear that, were you pregnant when we went back to Scranton?" he asked and I nodded "I didn't know until I got taken to the hospital bleeding" I told him.