Prequel to Sequel

Nirvana:

So I lived all my life in Scranton besides my 19th birthday. I lived in San Diego with my ex boyfriend Jaime. I just recently found out my ex boyfriend Ricky two timed me and his girlfriend. I left my own farewell party and I left my best friend because Ricky wasn't mature enough to choose who to be with.

Yes I am dating TJ Bell again but he makes me very happy and I also make him very happy. I just started my job at Alternative Press and I have met a few bands and talked with them. Studying payed off because I love my Career and I love what I do.

I have a new best friend and her name is Harley Winter Quinn she is exactly a month older than I am. She is the one who helped me and trained me a little on my first day of work and she was a great friend. Now she is one of my best friends and we hang out a almost 24/7. She is 'emo' like me too. Alternative Press is a professional magazine company but our boss let us wear casual, semi-casual and professional clothing.

Harley and I dress with the same taste in clothes. Harley knows everything about me and sometimes that TJ doesn't take me back to work after lunch because we have sexy time and she covers for me.

I love Harley and Eva and Eva is getting married soon with Ryan. They're so cute! But I am kind of not sure if I want to attend her wedding even if I am her made of Honor. I miss her so much. I've been out of Scranton about a year and half and it's going great the weather is nice here and TJ and I manage to live each day like it's going to be our last.

I hope I don't get to see Ricky soon. I've been so well, I don't have nightmares, I am not depressed, I feel me and feel happy I have white hair now. Or like a super clear blond color. I have Rickys lip piercings, a heart music note on my left wrist and small star tattoos on my right arm near my wrist going down near my morgue cut. I also have my baby's initals inbetween my middle finger and my ring finger on my right hand (O.R.O & R.D.O) October Rain Olson and Ricky Devin Olson.

TJ and I are very happy with our new life. I would never thought that my life would get better after what I have been through. I don't miss Ricky but I miss Vinny, Ghost, Chris and Ryan, Ashley, Gaia and Kylie. I am so proud of Ashley she already works in the career she studied for and so does Karina, Eva does as well because she works with pets its cute. I am so proud of them and Motionless hired cool girls to work with them which I am glad.

I don't think my life could any worse at any certain point. I hope Alternative Press doesn't give me the chance to see Ricky and or Ivan because Ivan tried talking to me but I didn't let that happen. I unfollowed him on social media and since I changed my number only my friends and family had it. Good things I know always come my way everyday and now I live in a postive enviornment.

Before

After