Funeral Plans

Nirvana's POV

As I was sleeping peacefully I felt someone crawl inside the bed and I woke up. "I couldn't sleep" Eva said and she cuddled up with me "it's okay, I feel like the bigger sister even though you are older by four months" I said and we chuckled. "Turtle we are leaving at seven thirty so I can go to the mailing offices and from there go to the funeral home" I told her "okay" she nodded and I felt her fall asleep and I went back to sleep.

The Next Day

Ricky's POV

Day off no wait it's an Oklahoma show. "Have we arrived yet!" Rox yelled in a high pitched voice that made everyone wake up and groan. I groaned also, "shut. the. FUCK. UP. WILL YA!" yelled Ghost from his bunk and I laughed. I heard everyone getting out of the bunks so I got out too "why don't you make me?" said Rox to Ghost, oh this must be good "Oh really you want me to shut you up?" Ghost taunted "try me bitch" she said evilly to Ghost.

Oh I think she hit Ghosts wrong feminine side. "Really, who do you think you are giving orders when main squeeze is not here, she runs this place not you. You're not incharge and not in hell we will listen to you, you are just a worthless crew member that I can fire easily" Ghost said in a threatening voice. "Rick say something" Rox pleaded "this is not my fight its yours, plus Ghost is right and has the right and power to tell you that" I said crossing my arms.

Everyone was now gathered "guys say something, why are you so against me" she said and no one answered "Chris? Vinny? Ryan? Bob? Gaia? Kylie? New crew guy Cam?" she asked pleading. We all shook our heads "you have been so mean to Nirvana ever since you came to work for us, what is your deal with her?" Gaia asked "if you only knew" Rox said shaking her head "only knew what?" Ryan asked and she didnt answer "knew what? You annoying cunt" Ryan said sternly.

"That I like Ricky and I am jealous of Nirvana and Ricky dating. She doesn't deserve him. Happy?" she said coldly I was taken back and I saw Chris' facial expression change from mad to angrily scary. "You what!? And she what!? Oh my I swear Nirvana does deserve Rick, you have no idea how much she went through with her ex. If you only knew her side, I honestly don't care about your side because you are selfish" Chris said.

"I can't believe you would say that about NNirvan" I said sadly "you have no idea how hard it was for her to fall asleep at night for like two months when we met just because her ex's dad didn't want them together even if they tried getting back together" I said raising my eyebrow still with my arms crossed. "You wouldn't know how that felt like, and I am the one who saved her from bad habits and thought she was going to die right in front of me, if I ever lost her I swear I would die" I said and she was taken back with anger in her eyes.

"Okay so from now on you will not be training with Cody, you'll be with the merch girls selling our merch but just setting up and you will not be able to handle any instruments, microphones, money and our clothes and drinks" Chris said and I barley noticed Kyle was next to me. "That sounds like a good idea, I heard everything that happened, now go on and do what you got to do we've got a big day ahead of us" Kyle said and left.

"I am going to call Logan since he lives here in Okla, he can help us for the rest of the tour and especially right now that Nirvana is out" Chris said leaving. Rox left angrily and I just stood there like a statue, I couldn't move I was upset and all the flashbacks of Nirvana's ugly past hit me hard and a tear escaped my eye. "Ricky? Ricky? Ricky?" Kylie asked and I snapped out of my trans "yeah?" I asked "are you okay?" she sounded concerned.