She Squeezed My Hand

A Few Days Later

Ivan's POV

It has been a week and a day that Nirvana has been in a coma. Pierce The Veil and Keven left yesterday and I keep everyone in contact that Nirvana is doing much better. The doctor has put a small oxygen tubes on her nose, I am happy for her and I still talk to her, sing and play guitar for her. I can't wait for her to wake up, everyone will be so happy. I went to her house yesterday and got her a pair of clothes and her phone. I just let it charge but didnt turn it on. "Hey baby girl, I am glad you are doing way better, everyone is also glad that you are doing well. Now when you wake up I will take care of you all day every day until Ashley and Eva come back from Warped tour okay. Be strong, keep fighting, you'll get out of this." I say and kiss her cheek, the door squeaks open to reveal Aida coming through. Now what does she want?

Nirvana's POV

I got to see Keven and the Pierce The Veil guys, I was so happy but they couldn't see me or hear me. They were so nice they had brought me flowers and balloons, when they left I was pretty sad because my best friends had to leave. Ivan talked to me so pretty, he has been talking to me so pretty that I am falling for him again. I then see Aida come in pissed off into my room, oh fuck no, no one that hates me will come into my room and create any drama.

"Ivan, we have to talk" she said seriously "go ahead because all we do is fight these past days" he said upset. "I've been thinking that it's best to end it here, I can't compete with your almost dead emo of an ex girlfriend" she said attacking Ivan "really, if that's how you want to see it its okay, it's best you leave because I do love her more than you actually" he said "damn do you need some ice for that burn?" I asked as they couldn't hear me. "I would have have put my girlfriend or boyfriend first than my ex even if they had no one to be taken care of. I swear I hate you for this Ivan. I hate her so much as well." she says angirly "if you hate me so much then why didn't you just leave in the first place, no one is here to console you here and petty you. You know what you were a waste of time thank god we are done" he says standing and not letting go of my hand.

"You're such a worthless emo just like your ex, no one loves you!" she got louder "yes people do love me" he says defending himself "who? Name one person" she asked and I had the force to squeeze his hand. His eyes went wide "Nirvana does" he says and she gasps "it's best you leave" Ivan said and she just turned and walked out. I did a happy dance and jumped all over the place but Ivan didn't see me. I laughed when he sat back down and smiled. "Baby girl I am free now but I am so happy you finally did a movement, let me get the doctor" he said letting go of my hand.

Ivan's POV

As I argued with Aida about Nirvana, then she squeezed my hand when I said that someone does love me. I was glad that I called the doctor and he checked her "she is showing signs that very soon she will wake up just keep talking to her" he said and left. I called her mom saying that she made a movement and put her on speaker so she can hear her and she squeezed my hand again. I was so happy but sad that her mum wouldn't be able to come especially when she woke up.

I was happy that I read to her favorite book 'Love Lucas' and I kissed her hand. She squeezed my hand a little harder I hope she wakes up tomorrow or the day after. I went to go eat something and went back to the room to rest. I layed down next to her on the bed and held her hand. Soon I fell asleep.

Nirvana's POV

When the doctor checked me he said that I'll wake up soon, but I don't know how to wake up so everyone could see me and I could see them because I miss them. When Ivan went down to go get something to eat, I followed him surprisingly I was able to go that far. And I sat in front of him looking at him like how I did when we were together. We went up to my room together as well even if he couldn't see me. I tried touching his hand but all I did was to cause him to shiver. We got to my room and he fell asleep next to me holding my hand. Without Ivan and Eva I wouldn't be getting better, they're both are my life right now.

💀