I Missed My Friends

*Eva and Nirvana are the drawing above*

Nirvana's POV

As I wake up with my alarm clock ringing to Ricky's voice singing 'Wait Out The days' I groan and turn it off. I go back to a deep sleep when I feel someone shaking me lightly "baby, wake up you have to get ready" Ricky said. "No, go back to sleep I could miss school and just go back tomorrow" I said yawning and turning to the other side.

"Baby come on, you have to go in order for you to get your career at Alternative Press" Ricky said and crawled inside the bed next to me. "Then we won't be able to raise our next baby with more money or inspirations" he said tickling my abdomen and I giggled. "Okay, okay I just got to get clothes out since I showered last night" I said getting up slowly "its cold outside so you can get a jacket out" Ricky said walking into the bathroom.

I walked to the closed and got out my black and green skeleton shirt, warm tights and my ripped skinny jeans and Ricky's black jacket. I changed pretty fast and then straightened my hair and did my regular dark makeup. "Beautiful babe" Ricky said as he kissed my cheek and put on my belt and jewelery. I grabbed my fingerless gloves put them on and as well as my beanie. "I'm ready lets go! Do you have the doctors note to give to the nurse?" I asked Ricky and he nodded "yes ma'am" he said lifting my backpack.

When he lifted my backpack it ripped "fuck what am I going to do without a backpack now" I said getting upset "don't worry baby, I have a surprise for you" Ricky said pulling out something from the closet. "For you my lovely lady, your new backpack" my eyes went wide "oh my god! A Metal Mulisha Rockstar backpack! I always wanted one of those" I said taking it from Ricky's grasp. "Thank you love!" I kissed his cheek and pack my stuff right away in the bag.

Ricky rolled me to the nurses office and I gave her the doctors note and she gave me an elevator key. Next Ricky rolled me into the cafeteria and I saw Eva and my friends sitting at the table. Next to them I saw Ivan making out with his new whore "Nirvana! Omg what happened!?" they all yelled and Eva's face just fell. Ricky scooted me closer to the table "I lost my baby while I was on tour with the guys, just please don't tell anyone" I said a little sad.

"We're sorry, now you have to tell us all about tour especially Eva" said Alesa raising her eyebrows. We both giggled "babe Chris texted saying that Wednesday will be the day we will sign off from tour" Ricky said "okay, are you leaving now?" I asked him "yeah, I'm going to go do laundry and come bring you food maybe the guys will come" Ricky said "okay babe, I'll see you soon love you" I said kissing him "love you too" he said "bye guys" Ricky waved and left. I ate breakfast with my friends and went to class "worthless bitch!" Ivan's new whore yelled at me "come at me bitch! You're the bitch here!" I yelled back at her.

"Adia! It's not worth it" Ivan held her back and leaving with her angrily. I cried and my friend Ashley saw me as I was transitioning to my next class. "Girl what happened?" she asked worriedly "he never loved me and his whore tried fighting me" I said sobbing "you don't need them, look at lunch Ricky and the guys are coming they're going to make you feel better" she said dropping me off at my next class. "Thanks, we will talk about tour during lunch" I said and she nodded leaving.

Lunch couldn't get here fast enough and I was in my work period being accompanied by Eva and working with Alesa. I put my sucky Ricky drawing in my bag I touched a cold can. I took it out and saw it was a Rockstar 'for lunch, lil Horror has gotta have her Rockstar love Ricky' the note on it read. I texted him that he was sweet for giving me a treat and he answered with a glad message.

Two minutes before the bell rang Eva ran pushing me into the cafeteria to our table. "Rickle Pickle!" I yelled "kitten" he said smiling we all sat of course Ricky on my right, Eva and Ryan on my left. Alesa sat next to Ryan as we waited for the rest of our friends. The bell rang and Ashley came in with her lunch and sat next to Ricky, Crystal and David rushed to the table to put their bags down then Vinny and Chris sat on either side of both of them.

When everyone got their lunch we Eva, the guys and I opened our Chinese food to eat. "So that tour story" Alesa said and I blushed. "Brought something for everyone" Eva and I said at the same time and got some stuff out. We got them some little gifts from the most meaning places we visited. "Okay now that everyone has their gifts, it's time to talk about our adventures" Ghost was just raising his eyebrows I saw him since he was sitting right in front of me.

"Tuesday I got suspended, Wednesday we met the worse person you could ever meet in the world and then Thursday we started tour." I said "I want to know about this person" said Ashley "her name is Ashlien Wentworth known as Rox, she tried to steal Ricky away from me and I beat her ass up twice and almost fired her, I swear when I lost my baby she was mean to me but yet she stopped bothering me a little. Her family loves Ricky for her and they hate me so much" I said and everyone's eyes looked like they were going to fall out of their face.

But a week later that I returned to tour I lost my baby due to heavy duties and hitting myself against the Motionless In White storage boxes oh and I went to go see Keven" everyone gasped "where is he? He left and never came back Ashley said "San Diego I also met and hung out with Pierce The Veil and Ricky gave me a promise ring" I said and held my hand out "he what!?" yelled Ivan as he was passing by "I am engaged to Ricky, I guess we were meant to be not like you and I" I said nastly to Ivan and he went away.

"After graduation I am leaving to Warped Tour with the guys, so I will be studying online and touring" I said "that's so cool! You know I'm also graduating this year, how can I obtain a job with you guys?" Ashley asked "you are hired forever!" Chris says "really?" Ashley squealed "yeah, when you finish studying you could resign and then go work for your career and this job will always be available to you whenever you need it" Chris says "thanks so much" Ashley hugged him. "I should ask Karina of she wants or needs a job as well" I said "yeah of course the other girls were going off to study and they can't come back to work for us" Ghost said and I nodded.

"But tour was awesome and singing with them was awesome, everything I did was awesome and I got Keven a job with Pierce The Veil" I said and everyone was happy. The bell rang, the guys left and Ricky pushed me to my next class. I asked Karina of she wanted to work for and with Motionless and she was happy saying yes and I let Chris know. I know this week is going to be intresting because Ivan and Tom haven't bothered me and my mum wants to talk to me seriously and now I am getting nervous.

💀