Tour

Nirvana's POV

Today's the cook out and Jaime finished whatever was left cleaning the house. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair to straighten it. I changed into a blue tank top that read 'No Rules' on it, knee length denim shorts and a black snapback with my low top converse. I did my concealer, foundation, powder, my eyebrows, a light Black eyeshadow with thick eyeliner, i contoured my face and put on my mascara and to finish up my dark maroon lipstick. And Jaime dressed to go to the store.

Half past noon everyone arrived I met Alysha, Erin and Danielle. They're so flawless and beautiful of course taller than me "we brought you a little something for a welcome home" Alysha said and gave me a black gift bag with a light pink wraping paper. "Thank you, so much you guys didn't have to get me anything, your friendship is the only thing I need to feel welcomed" I said hugging the girls. I opened the bag and it was a small pin with a cute little emo couple on it, a computer cover that read 'Bass is better' with bass clef notes, a Monster High Pillow, and a necklace that says 'free to be me.' I smiled at all the wonderful gifts.

"Thank you so much guys! You didn't have to give me anything" I said "we were honored to give you a little something to cheer you up since we know what has happened to you these past few months" Erin said. I hugged her "aw you guys are going to make me cry" I said and we all laughed "I have a surprise for you, I know, I know you don't like surprises but I do. I'm kidding, but I got you something you will like and that will make you feel happy being my girlfriend Jaime said" and he took out a tiny red box and opened it. It was a black ring with three pink diamonds on it "it's beautiful, I love it" I said "it's for you and I want you to wear it always, I want everyone to know that I promise to love you forever" he said slipping the ring on my left ring finger. "I love you Jaime" I said "I love you my little dragon" he said and we kissed "now let's get cookin'" Mike said and we all cheered to start this cook out with my new family.

"So now that everyone has their plates to eat, I want to announce that we are going on tour with Neck Deep and IPrevail this September" Vic said "woo, so cool I wanted to go on tour with them already" Mike said "ha, we will start practice next week the whole week and we will leave September 2nd in the morning and this tour is called Made To Destroy" Vic said in a deep voice at the end and we laughed "a toast for the new tour" I said raising my Corona beer "for the new tour" everyone said and we started eating.

Everyone was helping Jaime and I and I couldn't find Mike anywhere to help me throw out the trash. "Has anyone seen Mikey?" I asked and everyone said no "all I know is that he's drunk and I have drive home and he promised not to drink so much to get drunk" Alysha said drying some utensils we used to cook. Jaime then came into the kitchen "hey babe, have you seen Mikey?" I asked kissing his lips and him hold my waist "yes in the living room asleep on the stool couch in the middle of the room with his head hanging off" he said pointing towards the living room and we all ran in there. We laughed a little and took pictures but Alysha was kind of upset. Alysha had to leave because of Mike and then the others left later on and we also left the house spotless.

A Few Weeks Later

Tomorrow we leave for tour, and I am nervous to cross paths with Rick again. For tour I'm going to take my Monster High pillow and my Nightmare Before Christmas blanket Ghost gave me when I had barley lost my baby. Jaime was already asleep so I slide into the covers and cuddle up with him. I kept tossing and turning and I couldn't sleep or find a comfortable spot. "Babe, calm down, try to relax so you could sleep" Jaime said half asleep it was no use I couldn't stop thinking about Ricky "look I'll let you sleep on top of me and maybe you'll fall asleep eventually and have some good rest" Jaime said.

I didn't say anything, he then grabbed my arm pulled me on top of him. I relaxed on his chest hearing his heart beat and I fell asleep.... Jaime and I heard a honk "guys wake the fuck up!" Mike yelled and Jaime and I jumped "fuck what time is it?" I asked seeing the sun "time for tour! Get ready because we leave in a few minutes" Mike said Jaime and I rushed to get ready. We almost tripped going down the stairs but managed to close up the house correctly and I was putting on my sweater. "Sorry for being late, I couldn't sleep but Jaime managed for me to fall asleep" I said "no problem but next time I expect a lottle more punctuality, now let's get the show on the road" Vic said.

The First Show

"What's up San Francisco! Hope you are having a fucking great time out here! Our name is Pierce The Veil from San Diego! Let me hear you guys sing and scream from the top of your lungs!" Vic said pausing and I was nervous for my cue "it's just like how we practiced, everything is going to go fine" Marina said "we have a special guest with us tonight and her name is Lil Horror" Vic said. "Alright San Fran! Let's make some noise! This song is called Dive In" I said through the mic.

The fans went crazy! When we preformed Hold On Till May I shed tears remembering the past six months with Ricky. We were half way there the following year I wouls have been engaged and married to Ricky that was our plan. But it can't be anymore, singing next to Vic brought me peace and being next to Jaime was spectacular! It was such a rush and he also giave me kisses here and there. When we preformed King For A Day the screamo part and my parts wasn't too bad, they were perfect. At my college I arranged my classes and the times I would take them due to tour. Now to see what this new life has to bring me.

💀

The beer Nirvana was drinking