Congraduation!

Nirvana's POV

I didn't know the last week of high school would get here so fast. My mum is flying in this morning for my graduation and her bosses only gave her five days off to be with me. I have to wait another week to take a pregnancy test to see if I'm pregnant and honestly I'm nervous to see if I am or not. It's Sunday and I have nothing to do because Ricky has been going to Chris' house to write a new song I guess for Warped and then they will film the Warped announcement.

I just hopped in the shower and got ready to recieve or pick up my mom from the airport. As I finished putting on my makeup my phone rang and it was my mum. I now have to go pick her up and she's staying with Ricky and I for a few days. As I get to the airport, I park my car and I head to the entrance looking for her. "No, she doesn't know yet, baby I couldn't just bring you like that into her fiancées house, Cam I couldnt, ugh" I heard my moms voice "mum? Mum!" I said and she got startled turning around.

"I gotta go" she said hanging up her phone and smiling awkward toward me "Nirvana your here, where's Ricky?" she asked nervously "calm down I'm not going to ask who it was, Ricky is with the guys writing a new song" I said and she hugged me "I missed you" she said "I missed you too, what do want to do today?" I asked her "go buy you your graduation decorations for tomorrow and your party" she said. "Okay, lets go then oh get some food for Dexter and us cuz I'm hungry" I said and walked to my car.

Of course she was wearing heels like always but I hope she doesn't get tired when we go for Dexter's food. I told her about my car and Ricky and I deciding to have another baby and the worse part was that Ivan called me. "You're  talking to Ivan again?" my mum asked "we are only friends, and I know he didn't tell his little slut because she hates me" I said getting upset "Nirvana he doesn't love you" my mum said as we came to a stop light on red "I know he doesn't but we are just friends and Ricky accepts it, he trust me" I say sighing and getting to the store.

Getting home I saw that Ricky wasn't home yet and I got upset. So I called him and he picked up right away "Richard" I said blandly "hey babe, woah whats up with the Richard part? Is everything okay?" he asks nervously "mums here, I need you to help us with the decorations for tomorrow" I say very upset "okay give me five-" he got cut off by me "no, home now, Ricky I hardly see you, just please come home" I say and hang up the phone.

"Honey I am home!" I hear Ricky yell from the front door "in here babe" I said from the kitchen and he walked in. He kissed me on the lips "how is my beautiful wife? And my beautiful mother in law?" he asked smiling "wow five minutes from Chris' house... but we are struggling what to eat after grad tomorrow" I say pouting. "Why don't you buy pizza from A Little Pizza Heaven?" he asked "so true it's our favorite! Thanks love" I say smiling "let me put up the decorations, you want it a certain way?" he said "surprise me" I say and he ran off.

"Ready!" Ricky yelled and I see the way he decorated the house and it was beautiful! "Thank you so much I love it!" I say and hug Ricky "why do you smell like girls perfume?" I ask Ricky "Gaia, Kylie and Eva were there and I hugged them" Ricky said nervously "no Ricky it's not their perfume, its Rox's perfume!" I yell getting closer to him "what were you doing with her and what was she doing there!" I yell louder

"ShewaswearimgmyjacketandthenItoldhertotakeitoffandshedidbutyouknowhowsheisabitchandIloveyouNirvananobodyelseandshehelpedChriswiththebeatofthenewsongforWarpedcalled570andyougettosingwithus" Ricky said really fast "okay, but that doesn't get you off the hook to easy, no sex for the rest of the week and weekend" I say sternly  "now go wash that shit because I wear it and I don't want it to smell like WHORE!" I yell even more loud and Ricky runs away.

The Next Day

So I wasn't late for graduation but I needed to go practice with the choir and ended getting there before they started to warm up. We were going to sing the National Anthem for the last time ever, my teacher warmed us up and then sang four times to perfect our lines and then let us go get ready to walk in.

We walked in and I was towards the way back and far away from my friends because my last name started with a V and I was near my ex eww. I saw everyone sitting together, the guys, Ricky the crew members and my mum. My family should be here but they all passed away in a car accident coming back from vacation and my dads family doesn't like me and my dad doesn't like me either so they dont bother with me. I am glad to have a family who accepts me for who I am. Motionless In White.

Three Hours Later

I was outside the gymnasium where my class and I graduated and I found all of my friends. So I started to call Ricky and my mum to meet me in the front of the gym on the outside and they said okay. Ivan then came up to me "congrats, this is for you" he said and handed me a wrapped box "um thanks I-" I was cut off by Ivan "I have to go, I escaped from Adia to come look for you and she already knows and will control herself, so I'll see you later" he said running off. "The fuck was that? He just comes and takes off" Alesa said and I nodded all pissed "girl he still likes you" Ashley said "never in my dreams I will get back with him and not a word to Ricky I will tell him later. Right now I want to be happy with my hubby and family, they're coming so shh" I say to my friends.

"Congrats!" everyone yelled and engulfed me to a huge group hug. Karina then came towards us and we took pictures and I saw four no five familiar Mexican faces well one of them is not Mexican. "Pierce The Velitos!" I yelled jumping and hugging all five guys "congrats Nirvana!" they yelled "thanks guys" I said and we all took more pictures. "There will be pizza at my house right now! And everyone is invited! At Ricky and my house not my old house!" I yell and everyone cheers and I saw Eva and Ryan making out while Vinny and Karina were flirting. Today is going to be a fun day, but Saturday will be an amazing day! Even if I am going to miss my mum.

💀