Day off in Denver

*Rox is the girl at the top/off to the side*

Ricky's POV

"Road Kill your time to drive I got you four Rockstars up here and some snacks" said the tour manager into the little intercom. I yawned and forgot about the list, but it's okay we can alternate on driving. I got up from my bunk slid on my black jacket, socks and vans and walked up to the stirring wheel to begin driving. I yawned once more and started drinking the Rockstars. I just got to remember that I need to call Chris to drive next or I'll be driving all the way to Denver.

Nirvana's POV

I kept tossing and turning, I felt like something wasn't right. So I got up with my giraffe still in my arms, headed to the bathroom and did my business. I then walked over to Ricky's bunk and saw that he wasn't there so I trailed off to the front of the bus and saw him driving. I went up to him "hey babe" I whispered he turned slightly as I sat on the stool next to him. "Babe, go back to sleep, I just get to drive halfway to Denver then Chris will drive the other half and we'll be there in no time" he said eating some snacks.

"I can't sleep, I don't like knowing that I'll be alone in the bunks" I said sadly "but you can sleep in mine" he said "no, I want to be with you" I said nodding my head and almost crying. "No baby, don't cry, look if you get tired you can sleep on the couch then when I'm finished we can sleep in my bunk okay?" Ricky said I nodded and kissed his lips. The drive was long and I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

The next morning

Nirvana's POV

I turned to my left side and saw that I was in Ricky's bunk. I slowly tried to move from his hold but he woke up. We bothed stretched and looked at each other "good morning" we said at the same time. We smiled and kissed passionately as I tried straddling Ricky something got squished between us. I got it out and it was my giraffe plush and we started laughing really hard. "Good morning Motionless family, we have just arrived in Denver Colorado, I hope you are ready for a day off and an awesome show tomorrow." Chris said in the intercom softly and myseriously.

"Yeeeppp!" I heard Rox squeal and just rolled my eyes. I heard everyone groan "shut the fuck up!" yelled Ryan and I at the same time. I got my stuff to go get ready but the bitch beat me to the bathroom. So I sat in the living area as Ricky made coffee, I saw that Chris, Ryan, Vinny and Ghost were ready. They probably woke up early plus Chris was driving and he had to be already ready. Ricky handed me coffee then left to where the bathroom was.

I blew it off a few minutes later Ricky comes in bathed and with fresh makeup. "What the fuck?" I said annoyed with my face angrily "what babe? Did I do something wrong?" Ricky asked worriedly. "When did you take a shower?" I asked poiting at him "after I gave you coffee" he said confused "but that bitch was in the bathroom" I said standing up. I was angry "she wasn't in there" Ricky said calmly then Ghost also comes in fresh from a shower. "What the fuck! You guys get to shower besides me! That bitch is going to get it!" I said stomping off to the bathroom.

I tried opening the door and I started banging on it "it's busy, I'm getting ready" Rox said in a girly voice getting on my nerves. "Fuck you bitch!" I yelled kicking the door. I walked back to the living area, "that bitch won't let me get ready, she is in the motherfucking bathroom" I said loudly. Ricky opened his arms to me, so I sat next to him on the couch and cuddled into his chest "its okay babe, she'll come out soon, just try not to beat her up" Ricky said rubbing my back and playing with my hair.