Jaime Why Do I Have So Much Problems With Ivan?

*Chapter Title: Jaime Why Do I Have So Much Problems With Ivan?*

Nirvana's POV

As I wake up and the doctor asks me questions and checks my vitals. Ivan says he has a humongous surprise for me, I wonder what it is. The door opens and I see everyone, I mean everyone and I smile "Nirvana!" everyone yells. They all hug me and we laugh "you're finally awake blue eyes!" Jaime says "I know, what happened while I was out? And how long I was out?" I asked "a week and three days" Eva says "damn, I guess I did let my mind get the best of me" I said. "Hey, hey no it's okay it happens but I hope you did learn from your mistake not to do it again and scare us" Keven said "I know, did literally all of you come to visit me?" I asked "yes but all at different times" said Chris "I'm glad you are perfectly" fine said Ashley hugging me. "I believe Ricky and Nirvana have some talking to do, come guys" said Ryan and everyone left Ricky and I alone.

"Take a seat please" I said to Ricky and he sat next to me on the bed. "I'm sorry Nirv, I should have not hurt you like how I did, I hope you can forgive me but I know you don't want to do anything with me and that's okay and I wanted to hear what you have to say to me" he said rubbing my nuckles "I forgive you, but Ricky of course it's over, and if your happy with Rox that's okay because I think I might give Ivan a second chance because he has been taking care of me a lot" I say and pause "I'm sorry Ricky, but I don't want to know anything about you anymore" I said.

"Its okay Nirvana, it's good that you're telling me, because I don't want to hurt you anymore and I'm glad you'll make your life again" he said tearing up and I hugged him "Ricky I will always love you no matter what" I said sniffling "I will always love you too Nirvana" he said kissing my lips for the very last time ever.

Three Days Later

I called my college and restarted my classes I am at my house now. Ivan is taking care of me and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted. He is staying with me and right now I am studying in bed with a coffee and Ivan comes diving on the bed "babe! I almost dropped my laptop becareful!" I yelled at him. "Sorry love, let me cuddle with you" he said "no Ivan I have to finish studying and my class" I said annoyed.

"Baby can you please leave me alone for an hour I really need ro finish please?" I asked sheepishly. "If that's what you want fine, I'm going for Issac and for something to eat for us because I don't want you starving" he said storming out of the room. "Ughh, I swear Ivan! Can you just please understand that I am busy and need to he left alone for a little bit" I said louder "aye calm down because you hardly give me attention because you're with school or doing house work or homework and where do I fit in all this?" he asked getting angry "I try very hard and you don't even give me attention sometimes because you are busy with your family and I help you take care of the baby! I do everything Ivan!" I yelled and he left the room.

An Hour Later

I finished attending my online class and my homework I was working on perviously. I decided to call Jaime since Ivan wasn't home yet and I needed someone to talk to.

Phone Convo

Jaime: Hello? Nirvana? Is everything okay? He asks surprised.

Nirvana: Jaime, I'm okay I guess, how are you? I asked trying to be excited to hear his voice.

Jaime: I'm doing great! And I'm so happy that we won album of the year at the APMAS. He said excitedly.

Nirvana: So awesome Himes! I wish I could have been there but I was stupid enough to put myself in a coma. Jaime I have to tell you something that makes me so sad and upset. I said.

Jaime: Me too but, it's okay baby girl it was an accident and thank god for this second chance and what makes you upset? Tell me what's on your mind. He said sincere.

Nirvana: Ivan and I all we do is fight and I feel like I'm going to fall into bad habits again. Jaime just please help me and I'll give it maximum two weeks to work out with Ivan if not I'll move to San Diego. I said tapping on my pillow.

Jaime: Aw baby girl, it's going to be fine and just talk about things that bother you and try to make yourself comfortable in the bedroom when you guys get freaky. Try anything that will work so your relationship will be at it's best. He said convincingly.

Nirvana: Thank you Jaime. I really appreciate you being here for me so much. I said smiling through the phone.

Jaime: I will always be here for you and where are you going to live if you come to San Diego? Do you have family over here? He asked and I could hear his nervousness and flirt through the other phone.

Nirvana: I don't have family over there but I'll find somwhere to live. I say.

Jaime: Why don't you move in with me? Then you can work with the guys and I. He says and I could hear the blush through the phone.

Nirvana: That's a great idea! You would do that for me? Wouldn't your girlfriend get mad? I asked smiling.

Jaime: What girlfriend? I don't have one, plus I would do anything to make you happy. He said.

Nirvana: Jaime you're the best! I swear without you I wouldn't be able to be stable in San Diego when I move there! I said excited.

Jaime: I am just being you're best friend. Now I have to go because I have to work on something. I'll talk to you soon. Love you little dragon. Muah. He kisses me through the phone

Nirvana: Okay Hime-Time I love you too big Dragon! Muah I said throwing him a kiss through the phone and hung up.

Once Ivan got home with Issac we ate and played with him. Crystal my mother-in-law came for Issac and he cried but I promised to go visit him and play with him. Ivan and I then got freaky and we talked afterwards and we fell asleep peacefully. Rest my lovely little Horrors and Ghosts mama loves you.

💀