I'll Miss You Mum

Nirvana's POV

Well this week is going okay, yesterday we signed off that we came back from tour and I am getting paid for working for the band. Today Ricky is going to pick me up from school to go talk with my mum she came back from her business trip. I hope everything went well. School couldn't end anymore soon enough to go see my beautiful mom.

I got out of choir and called Ricky asking him if he could pick me up. I couldn't concentrate the whole day not knowing what my mom wanted to talk about. I hope she wouldn't get mad because I didnt go to my work period the last period of the day. He picked me up "thanks babe sorry if you were busy" I said giving him a kiss and putting on my seat belt "no it's okay babe, I was washing Dexter's water bowl because there was bugs in there" he said driving off. I was nervous and taping my finger on my thigh and Ricky put his hand on my thigh.

 I was nervous and taping my finger on my thigh and Ricky put his hand on my thigh

I snapped a pic and posted it on Instagram. I heard Ricky's phone notify him that I tagged him on Instagram and we both giggled when he saw the picture. As we got to my house I gave Ricky a weak smile "it's okay babe, let me walk you inside" Ricky says and he opens my door and I put on my backpack. We entered my huge house "mom!?" I yelled trying to see if she was home "Nirvana!" she says running down the stairs and we hug real tightly.

"Mom before you tell me whatever we were going to discuss I need to tell you something very important" I said getting nervous as we sat on the couch and Ricky sitting next to me. I took out the little cactus out from my backpack "mom I lost my baby, and here it is buried inside this cute little cactus" I said and I handed to her and her eyes got teary "what? Nirvana, but how far along were you?" she asked "two months, I'm sorry mom I know we should have used protection but we made this baby with all our love, and if we knew before this happened we wanted the baby" I said crying.

She was crying too and we were hugging "I know you're mad, I know you're going to ground me, put me on the pill and make me stay a little away from Ricky" I said and we let go of the hug. "No, no baby I am glad that I was going to be a young grandma and you a responsible mom and look this came in the mail" my mom said handing me a red Art Institute envelope and my cactus. I opened it and it had a card and a letter, it was an acceptance card and the scholarship acceptance letter. I got a full ride the four years I will study.

"I got a full ride to the Art Institute in Miami" I said crying and Ricky and my mom hugged me and cried as well. "Congrats baby" my mom and Ricky said at the same time "okay, I'm sorry to kill the mood now, but baby I have to move to Miami within a month and you have to stay here to finish school and I hope you can move in with Ricky then leave or do online college classes" she said "awee mum I'm going to miss you and are still going to do business trips?" I asked her.

"Yes I am, now Ricky I hope Nirvana can stay with you" my mom said "oh Mama Veil of course I was already going to ask her to move in with me" Ricky said "when do I start packing so you can do all the house stuff and sell my stuff" I said "now if you want, now I did this because I know you are a very responsible person and you can take care of yourself and because you are of age now" she said hugging me "thank you mum, graduation is the last day of school June fifth at six pm" I said "cool, do you want a party?" she asked excitedly "yes but in the weekend" I said "okay come on let's get your stuff" she said.

Ricky carried me up the stairs and my mom just walked "so he carries you?" my mom asked "yes because I am not aloud to start doing heavy stuff next week but I am doing light things like walking and not using the wheel chair anymore and just him carring me if I have to go up the stairs." I said with a smile. "Babes I'm going to go make you a snack I'll be back if you need any help" my mom said leaving us alone and Ricky helped me get my clothes out.

I got all of my clothes and necessities out and packed everything up, I decided to sell my other things like my funiture and donate things that I didn't want anymore. Ricky packed everything in the car and carried me down the stairs it was night time already and I had to sleep for school the next day. I of course will come and help her pack and all that jazz.

A few weeks later... my mum is about to leave and we are preparing for Warped Tour. Eva is now living with Ryan since she couldn't stand her mom. Her sister Rosemary is with her own mom meanwhile  Austin is living on his own with his girlfriend and the boys are going to live with just Vero now. Since its near graduation I've been stressing but I am back on being sexually active and doing heavy things. Yes we have had sex twice but we don't want to harm my womanity from the inside.

We discussed that my graduation party here at Rickys and I house and invite everyone. My mom leaves tomorrow but I am skipping school to say farewell to her until she comes back for my graduation. Graduation is only 10 days away and Ricky is taking me dress shopping tomorrow as well, I would have worn the one from prom but I didn't attend because we were on tour. Now to sleep for a sad day tomorrow.

The Next Day:

Waking up next to a cute Ricky is the best that I could ever experience. He was laying down facing me with his mouth slightly open and light snores coming out. I caressed his cheek and tucked his hair behind his ear and kissing his forehead. He then woke up and said our good mornings and kissed. We ended up making love and we got ready to go pick up my mom to take her to the airport.

"I'll miss you mom, I know I hardly saw you but I know I will miss you, I wish we could have spend more time together, I love you" I said and hugged her. "Mama Veil I don't want you to leave either, I love you but I am thankful for trusting me with Nirvana and thank you for all your support and everything you do for us, I will miss you" Ricky said hugging my mum. 'Catherine Veil please report to your designated flight we are boarding now' the intercom said and I cried more and hugged her. We said our goodbyes and Ricky and I left to the mall.

I bought two dresses and I loved them one I will use for graduation and the other for my party. I don't own much dresses but I think I'm starting to like them. "Babe" Ricky said "mm" I answered while I ate my ice cream "why don't we, um you know?" Ricky said getting lost in his words. "Is everything okay sweetie? Whats on your mind you know you can count on me with anything" I said putting a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"I was thinking, that you know how people can try again to have a baby?" he said nervously as he held my hand. "Yes? What do you suppose?" I asked "that maybe we can make another baby, what do you think?" he asked me and I smiled knowing the answer even if we have a baby right now I know it's going to be a good change for us.

💀

Graduation Party Dress