Back Together, Confessions, Problems

Nirvana's POV

So we just arrived to Scranton and we were pilling out of the bus. Eva and Ryan are pushing each other out to get their things and their behavior has been getting on my nerves "hey stop it! Now get your stuff! And go inside the building!" I yell at them and they make faces at each other. I rolled my eyes and shook my head and headed inside the building with my things. We signed off that we came back from tour and got told that we will be going on another tour in a few months but they'll let us know.

Since we had our stuff with us and we had no cars the bus will drop us off at our houses. First they dropped off Chris and Gaia, then Ghost and Kylie, Ryan and Eva even if they were fighting, Ricky and Jaime, Karina and then Vinny, Ashley and I. We went inside the house and dropped our lugagge in the living room and sat on the couch. "I broke up with Eva we had no spark we stayed best friends" Vinny said out of the blue "so that means that Eva and Ryan will get back together?" I asked Vinny "yeah, I gave her advice on how to talk and get Ryan back" he said smiling like a dork "thanks baby, you're the best boyfriend and friend anyone can have" Ash said kissing Vinny. "Since when?" I asked "after I broke up with Eva" he said "okay well I am going to my room, do laundry while I sleep" I said getting up and getting my suitcase leaving Vinny and Ash to their makeout session.

Ryan's POV

As Eva and I got home, she didn't let me be the gentlemen I am to her when we were together. She opened the house and made sure our new cat was okay even if my mom came to make sure he had food and water. She then started doing laundry, I unpacked and got out a chocolate pudding out the fridge to eat it. "Ryan we have to talk" Eva said coming into the kitchen and she got some Hot Cheetos out of the pantry "my lady you have the floor" I said and she looked up at me with her green/blue eyes. "Why do you flirt with other girls? Am I not enough woman to you? I am not attractive enough? Or you don't love me anymore?" she asked fuck I think I just messed up because she means everything to me.

"Eva, you mean everything to me. If you would let me, I will show you that you can trust me and that I will not flirt with any girl any more and only flirt with you because I love you Eva. I love you turtle." I said and she looked a little convinced "okay but you will have to keep your promises and if you don't, you little cinnamon bun" she says walking over to me spreading my legs and standing in between them "I will break up with you and I will not want to know anything about you ever again" she said rubbing my thighs and kissing my soft spot on my neck. "Okay, I um we um should move this upstairs" I said and she lead me to the bedroom where we haven't been sexually active in about a month.

Nirvana's POV

It's been a few days that we got home from tour, Ashley and I are at Corner bakery studying and taking online classes for college. We are going to get joined by Ryan and, oh I got a text asking if Ricky can join us and I replied with a yes. Okay so Eva, Ry and Ricky will join us at Corner Bakery and since it's a cold day today we are inside enjoying some coffee.

I see them coming our way and I am happy to see Eva and Ryan back together and Ricky as well. "Hey guys" I waved since I was in class "hi lovers, hey Ricky" Ashley said hugging them and they hugged me as well. "Give me just a few minutes and I'll be done with my class" I said smiling at Ricky, calm down Nirv he's got his girlfriend and you need to focus on your class. I saw Eva and Ryan order their food and Ricky on his phone bitting his bottom lip ugh he looks so hot doing that. STOP NIRVANA! Okay I wrote down my homework and I am finished for right now. Now a little break.

I saw that Ryan and Ashley were gone. "Your back with Ry how did it go?" I asked Eva as I put on my glasses since my eye sight got tired "yeah I started talking and asking him some questions until he confessed that he still loves me and will try his best to keep me by his side and he has. Oh and we had sex and girl we are so happy and we are better than before" she said. "That's great! I am so glad! So Ricky hows life?" I asked smiling "I just wanted to tell you something" he said and I closed my laptop.

"What is it?" I asked taking his hands in mine "Nirv, I still like you more than as a friend, I'm sorry if this ruins our friendship but if something happens with Jaime and will you be able to forgive me and give me a second chance?" he asked and I thought about it "I'm sorry Rick but I do love you but I wouldnt be able to be your girlfriend anymore, it would take me time to trust you" I said "okay I understand, I love you Nirvana" he said and it made my stomach tingle "I love you Ricky" I said and he pecked my lips and I jumped back.

Ricky's POV

I pecked Nirvana on the lips and I don't know what got into me. Yes I still love her but I got to respect Jaime, damn Rick your stupid. When I pulled back I saw Ryan look at me "Rick did you just kiss her?" he whispered in my ear "yeah I didn't mean to" I said nervous. The he sat down next to me, Nirvana kept studying and smiling at me and I would take pictures of how cute she looked.

After I got home I layed on my bed waiting for Jaime to get home from work and I started looking at Nirvana's pictures. She looked so cute and the way she flips her blue bangs out of her face and she pouts her lip when she concentrates enough. I am smiling at her pictures and I fall into a deep peaceful sleep.

Jaime's POV

As I come home from work I unlock the door and the house is quiet. "Ricky! Baby! I'm home!" I yell through the house and there is no answer "Ricky where are you? Rick-" I say when I see him asleep on the bed with Dexter. As I pull the duvet over to his body I see his phone on and I set it down on the night stand. There is a picture of Nirvana? So I check from when the picture is and I see about thirty of her and they are all from today. I never go through his phone but there are no messages of her or anything. Ricky can't be cheating on me, he is the most loyal guy I've been with. Im sorry but a serious conversation will take tomorrow morning and I will sleep in one of the guest rooms. I just can't believe what he did.

💀