Show

Ricky's POV

Gotta love sound check right? Well Chris asked Nirvana to sing with us and Rox was jealous but of what? Anyways my pickle did an amazing job practicing her singing for the concert. I am so proud of her, now we are in the dressing room picking out what we are going to wear.

Nirvans's POV

Practicing singing with the guys was so much fun! Rox was mad all the time because she had to be present to make sure the guitars didn't go out of tune. I pretended the fans were there so I could practice my smiling and waving. Alexander helped me fix my microphone and it was perfect. They told me that I could keep it and I could customize it so I put glow in the dark stars with pink tape on the bottom.

It's almost show time so I made sure I had my in-ear monitors on my ears, also the guys along with my Rickle Pickle's. I put my walkie talkie on and started to set up the equipment and told Ryan and Rickle to play their guitar to make sure they were tuned perfectly. So we made sure everything was tuned correctly. I gave my flashlight and walkie talkie to another crew member to take care of it... The stage consisted of jakolanterns, candles and black metal fences it was so cool. I could hear the fans chanting our band name "Motionless, Motionless, Motionless" the fans trailed off. Bright lights came on after Gaia did something cool and creepy on stage and we walked on. Chris started screaming the beginning of Immaculate Misconception "we have a special guest singing with us on tour and her name is Lil Horror" Chris announced and the crowd roared. I started singing the next verse with Chris.

Everyone loved Lil Horror on stage, as in me,  I was happy though. I was glad to make all the fans happy, even the fans liked my outfit was black ripped skinny jeans with a black cut off shirt, leather jacket and rocker boots. My hair was normally straightened and my makeup was more like Ricky's than my usual makeup. After the show I helped the crew members pack everything up.

As I went inside the bus when I was finished helping the crew members pack up the guys and the girls were all gathered in the living area. "Hey awesome job and congrats Lil Horror!" everyone cheered and embraced me. "Can you please be a little more quiet, I'm trying to get to sleep" Rox said angry. "How about no and you suck it up like the big adult girl you are and go to sleep, I'm exhausted too but I still helped the crew members pack up" I sassed at Rox and everyone stood quiet. I shooed her away with my hand, she rolled her eyes and went back to the bunks.

"Just ignore her, at least I helped and didn't come back to the bus to shower and go to sleep right away, we are a family and we help each other out" I said. Everyone smiled and heard 'true' from everyone as we were still in the embrace. After Ricky got out of the shower I took one too and headed to his bunk where everyone was already asleep but he was getting comfty already. "Babe I had so much fun tonight, I wish I could sleep with you but I respect Chris' rules. So good night I love you" I yawned and kissed him "good night pickle, I love you too" Ricky said and I shut his curtain. As I got comfortable in my bunk I turned off the light, closed the curtain and snuggled with my giraffe. I saw my jakolantern stickers were glow in the dark and fell asleep. Good night little horrors and ghosts.

Rox's POV

Hey so my name is Ashlien Rene Wentworth, my nickname is Rox because I am a hard rocker or a hard metal girl. My parents are from a fine family they own a business which caused me to go on my own way because I didn't want to be part of it. They now accept my choices, and when I have time I visit them. I was working with My Chemical Romance, All Time Low and Sleeping with Sirens. When My Chemical Romance split I worked for All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens, but I got fired when I slept with Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low and I quit from Sleeping With Sirens because they had me as a merch girl. So I saw that Motionless In White was hiring and needing some help I talked with the manager and he hired me. When I went to the rehearsal and walked in with Cody I laid my eyes on the most handsome guy ever I just wanted to know his name at that moment. The girl who who was helping him out yelled at him annoyed and called him Richard ooo now I know his name, she noticed me smiling at him.

So then I took off the smile from my face. She told him something and then kissed him on the lips, no she couldn't have did the others see? Ughh yes they did I should report her to the manager. She got her stuff and left, okay good now to know about her more. As my co-worker Cody introduced me to all the guys they all smiled and waved at me so then I have to help Ricky, *sighs* the super cute one. I tried flirting with him but he was so cold "so who was that girl that kissed you? If you want me to report her I will" I said and he lifted his head from looking at his guitar.

"No, that won't be necessary, she's Nirvana my girlfriend soon to be fiancé" he said as he shook his head the beginning. My heart broke into a million pieces and I felt anger and jealousy run through me. I still kept flirting but he wouldn't budge, he will give in one of these days. I hate Nirvana she thinks she rules this, but the one incharge is Chris not her.

The next day I was running late due to last minute packing and buying snacks and stuff for the tour. Cody picked me up and thank god he has been a good friend to me since I was new and he was the only one who talked to me. The Crew members and I piled into the bus and Nirvana was angry and called Chris to the living area. Chris said he respects punctuality and I think I know why Nirvana was angry.

So at breakfast Ghost beat me to sit next to Ricky, so I had to sit next to Vinny and Ryan. Vinny and Ryan together are annoying. Then Gaia and Kylie come and sit with us so then they say hi to everyone and start talking with Nirvana and it's like what the fuck, I also want to make conversation. Don't get me started with the bunks turns out Nirvana and I have to sleep near each other. I thought she was going to sleep with the crew members, she doesn't belong here.

At sound check geezz I swear it gets worse, Nirvana gets to sing with the guys and also has a nickname Lil Horror. What the hell but at least after the first show I get to see my mom and aunt and brother. They are coming to go see my next show, I am so happy. But after the show I didn't see Nirvana so I went to go shower get in my pjs and then go to sleep. But as I was about to close my eyes I heard everyone yelling, it was for Nirvana. I asked if they could quiet down and Nirvana said no to suck it up and go to sleep because at least she helped the crew members pack up. She shooed me away with her hand and then I just went back to my bunk to sleep. Who needs her anyway, I'll get Ricky one way or another.

💀