Chosen.

Michael waved to his friends as they all got into their cars. He didn't miss the look Asher gave him. He rolled his eyes. He got into his car then reversed out the parking space and headed towards the hospital.

He was nervous. He hadn't seen her in weeks and yet it felt like a whole month had passed.

His palms grew sweaty on the wheels and he didn't know what to expect.

The last thing he wanted was for her to feel bad for something he did, or rather didn't do.

He sighed, he looked at the package beside him by the front passenger seat. He'd wanted to give her for a while now, but he'd always chicken out.

It'll be fine. He heard the voice say.

He nodded.

"You're right." It'll be alright. He had nothing to worry about.

But it still felt like it was his fault.

It's not Michael.

His hands tightened on the steering wheel.

Know that there is litle you could have done. What happened happened for a reason.

He swallowed.

"You're right. You did tell me why."

He exhaled. The hospital was in view.

"I better get moving." He got down the car, not forgetting the package on the passenger's seat.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Thanks a lot Mimi. I really appreciate you coming." Rose smiled gratefully. She knew she had work but was happy she cared enough to spend at least half an hour with her.

"Don't sweat it Rose." Mimi smiled warmly at her.

"I'll be back tomorrow." Rose smiled nodding.

She opened the door, sliding her bag higher up her shoulder.

"Bye! I'll bring more chocos later!" She bid, referring to her favourite chocolates before heading out the door.

She giggled.

"Bye." She was happy, that was undeniable. Everything seemed to be turning out alright.

She checked her phone. They should be here any minute. Ever since her miraculous resuscitation, the guys have been visiting every other day, even on Sundays. She couldn't help feeling lucky.

Over the course of the past weeks, she'd gotten to know more about each one of them.

Nathan was the more talkative one amongst the twins. She'd been right before, they were part french- their mother was from france and their father was American and highly ranked in the army which explains a lot about their sturdy build.

And she learnt one other thing, they bickered, a lot. Though she knew it was common amongst twins.

Chloe had been so supportive and caring. It shocked her sometimes how hospitable she was. She could tell right away that she was a fashionista with the cool clothes she always rocked and her cookies were to die for.

They'd been really supportive and caring over the weeks but each time they came she would always wish she'd see Michael, to at least thank him.

Asher often cheered her up in his own silent way. Out of everyone, he'd been the hardest to read.