The wall is breaking.

The wall is breaking, the wall is breaking.
       The wall is breaking , the wall is breaking....

Rose gasped awake, her breathing labored. The room was dark and she couldn't see a thing.

The window shutters had been closed and only tiny rays of sunlight could be seen illuminating the floor of her room.

It was Saturday. She checked her time and her eyes widened slightly in surprise, it was nearly noon. She felt something in the air, something dark and omnious.

The hair on her hand prickled and she felt a measurable pain in her left ear and along with this came a splitting headache.

She held her head groaning at the pain and that was when she saw it. She gasped scampering up her bed.

"Hello Rose." The thing spoke in English but it was far from human. It was a mis-shapened silhouette standing in the corner of the room.

"It's good to know that you can see me now, Rose." Her heart thudded in her chest. What did it mean by that? The way it mentioned her name made her skin crawl.

"It means I've been standing here for a while now, but you never really noticed me. Truthfully I'm hurt."

She was certain this time. She hadn't asked that out loud. What was this thing? He was reading her thoughts.

"As a matter of fact I was." He said again. Rose gasped.

"Who are you?" Rose noticed that all this while, it'd remained by the corner, in the shadows, not coming any closer.

She wondered why.

"I'm sure you know who I am Rose." The sudden rush of fear she felt at his words were undeniable. The figure tried taking a step forward but it quickly retreated.

Rose noticed.

"I don't have a clue." It chuckled and it felt like sandpaper rubbing against her skin.

"Sure you do. I'm known as the dark prince, the devil, satan. Pick one, whatever floats your boat." He said.

Hearing that, her brows furrowed in a frown.

Her fear went away almost immediately. She turned to her left and saw the Bible, then turned to her right and saw the book. She looked back at the silhouette.

"I know what you're after, but you can't have it." Rose said, authority seeping into her words. She felt a sudden shift in the air and a thick darkness surrounded her.

She gasped out, groaning at the immense pain she felt at the back of her head.

"I wasn't asking." His voice didn't sound so human anymore. Rose yelped clutching her head as the pain increased unbearably.

"Jesus." A loud shriek resonated from somwhere around her, but she didn't stop; she kept calling His name.

"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!" A loud disembodied voice resonated loud throughout the entire house.

"Shut up! You think you are safe from me, but you're not! You'll never finish that book!" The distorted voice roared. A second later, it tried lurching for her, her mouth moved.

"It is written, touch not the anointed of the Lord and do my prophet no harm" It stopped immediately as if paralyzed.

Rose heard their screams, their growls; the demons that had now gathered around her.

She closed her eyes, holding her Bible in a vice-like grip.

"Haven spoilt principalities and powers, He made a public show of them triumphing over them in it.