Ice-Cream.

The next day she called everyone to her house and you could imagine their surprise when they saw Michael back from the dead. It took a lot of convincing but after giving him many pokes, they all believed her. There were lots of questions and tears but it ended up with everyone hugging.

Chloe had gone from surprised, to confused, to relieved then angry.

"How could you disappear like that when you know we'd be worried sick about you? You didn't even think about her." She pointed to Rose.

"Do you know how hurt she was when she thought you died?"

"Chloe, it's okay. You know he had his reasons." She folded her arms looking away. She knew Asher was right but it still didn't change the fact that everyone had been devastated when they'd thought he'd died.

"I'm just glad you're alive Mike. It had hurt a lot finding out one of us was gone, I'm just glad that wasn't the case." Elnathan said, patting Mike on the back.

"I forgive you, dude, it's good to have you back, brother." Nathan hugged him instead. Chloe softened at that and went to hug him as well.

"Please never do that again." Chloe said, sniffling.

"I'm so sorry Chlo." Before you knew it, everyone ended up hugging.

"I'm sorry you guys." Michael apologized again.

Asher shook his head.

"We're just glad you're back." He hugged him too.

Rose was shedding quiet tears as she saw them all back together, all six of them.

The news of his death had been a hard blow to the group and it had taken them all a long while to come to terms with it. None of them really did.

Rose chuckled, thankful as she joined in the group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang as two customers came into the old ice cream shop.

"Order for two please." They stopped at the counter.

"What would you like sir, ma'am?" The attendant beamed at them. It was a young freckled highschooler. Rose smiled. The previous attendant that had been their friend was now the proud owner of the shop.

"I'll have a chocolate and he'll be having a blue moon." The attendant nodded, smiling.

"Coming right up." They took their cones and walked to their favourite spot.

"This place hasn't changed." Michael marveled as everything was still the same.

"Yeah." They both sat down and dug in.

"I came here almost every week," Rose said. Michael looked at her.

"But it wasn't the same. You weren't here." She whispered. The place held so much memory for them both. How could he forget the place he'd gotten to see her childish side, where she was free and unreserved. Seeing her happy was everything to him. He held her hands.

"I'm here now, and I'm never leaving you again." She smiled at him and it was still able to make his heart skip a beat.

A fan of one of her books squealed when she saw Rose and asked if she could get a picture and an autograph.

Rose smiled at her.

"Of course. What's your name dear?"

"Vera." Vera gave her the book. Rose smiled, it was her first one. Rose signed it and gave it back to her, she then posed with Vera for the picture.