I Will Always Be Beside You Forever (Mindless Behavior Fan Fiction)

So this is a new story of mines! I started thinking about it and it all went down on paper and I decided to post it on my WattpadxD!! Cookies and Strawberry Milk will be on hold for a while D: Sorry but I'm really excited about this new book. BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT if you haven't read my story Cookies and Strawberry Milk you should TOTALLY check it out!XD But besides that Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

"TAYLOR I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL GET UPPPPPP!!!" Who is yelling my name at this time of day? Every living human being who knows me knows I do not like to be waking up this early ESPECIALLY on a school day! I covered my ears with my pillow and went back to sleep. I don't mind missing school today.

"Taylor get up, get up, get up!" Some little girl said while shaking me to wake me up. Why me!? I turned and looked at her.

"What Madison!" I said a little bit harshly while putting the blanket over me.

"Come on! It's Monday and school is having picture day!" She said while shaking me even more. Just to let you know, Madison is an eight-year-old girl who my mom gave birth to and sadly, she's my sister. I now have to drive her to school since my mom has to work early in the morning and come home late at night. Therefore, Madison is my responsibility during the day-no, actually, she is my responsibility 24/7. I finally got up from all the shaking she did to me, and looked at her as if she has four eyes.

"School picture Madison? You know that screen is going to break as soon as you show that ugly face of yours. I don't see why momma is spending so much money on you to break the screen." I said while shaking my head and headed to my dresser to find something to wear. I picked out pink skinny jeans, a white and pink shirt that says "OMG BECKY!", and pink and white converse.

"I know who you are but who am I?" She said with an attitude and her hands on her hip.

"What? Whatever. What time is it?"

"It's 7:45"

"Oh crap!" School starts at 8:15 and I have to drop Madison to her school and stop by the gas station for something to eat. As I said, my mom is barely around so we do not get good home cooked meals. I cook sometimes but let's just say I'm not the best cook in the world so most of the time Madison and I settle on pizza or Chinese. I did the quickest shower ever and changed into my clothes.

"Hurryy up I'm gonna be late again!" She said while dragging her words like a five year old.

"Calm down, I'm coming. Grab the car keys and start the car. Did you pack your snack? Do you have your lunch money?" I asked while brushing my long brown hair with blonde highlights in it. I laughed at the memory when my best friend, Jeena, and I did our hair. Our parents got so mad, but we didn't care. They had to realize that we are teenagers, not five year olds.

"Yes and yes." She rushed down stairs and I heard the door slam. I do not know what is wrong with that girl and slamming things, but she needs to fix it cause momma gonna curse when she finds out some of the nails are already coming out. I grabbed my bag and my cell and locked the door.

We drove to her school ONLY listening to my Mindless Behavior CD. I LOVE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!! I don't like any of the boys specifically because all of them are cute, but Madison is in LOVE with all of them ESPECIALLY Roc Royal. She has Roc Royal posters all over her room!! Each wall is made individually for each of the boys. When you go into her room, her walls look like a camouflage of every single one of them. I love them, yes, but it is sometimes scary to come into her room and you see them staring at you.....everywhere you turn. It's kinda creepy.

After dropping her off, I checked the time and it was already 8:25. Looks like I am going to be late for class...again. I increased the pressure on the gas pedal and drove to 7 Eleven. I decided to buy a Slurpee to wake me up, a microwavable Chinese plate, and a donut. When I got to the cash register, I noticed a sign with Mindless Behavior on it. It said on March 16, Mindless Behavior would be signing autographs and taking pictures with their favorite fans. Madison will love to see this!