his love for her

Trailer made by Laliguptha thank you so much for this amazing trailer!❤

━༻❁༺━

t h a n k    y o u

So first of all thank you for giving this story a try. This is my attempt at writing and I hope, I don’t disappoint you.

━༻❁༺━

The story is mainly based on the female protagonist’s life, her past and how her husband heals her. I hope you love the story and support me through out it’s journey.

━༻❁༺━

d e d i c a t e d    t o

➼ all the girls who are scared to love again

➼ all the boys who believe in cherishing their girls

━༻❁༺━

i n t r o d u c t i o n

“You will get hurt if I stay in your life”

“I’m willing to get hurt if it means you will stay in my life”

━༻❁༺━

h i s   l o v e   f o r   h e r

They say someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with someone so no matter in which part of the world you are, your paths will cross with each other some day.

When Shreya Chauhan accidentally bumped into Aarav Shah, he lost his heart to her right away in that moment without knowing that loving her won’t be that easy.

Each moment, each phase he would have to keep proving his love for her.

━༻❁༺━

She pushed. He pulled.
She wept. He embraced.
She bled. He repaired.
She faltered. He shushed.
She stopped. He smiled.
She was a broken disaster for the world but a beautiful warrior for him.

━༻❁༺━

s t a t u s

started – 20th May, 2017

completed – 12th November, 2017

━༻❁༺━

c h a r a c t e r s

Shreya Chauhan Shah

Aarav Shah

Samay Khurrana

Jai Sharma

━༻❁༺━

w a r n i n g

If you dislike the story, please do not criticise because honestly, I don’t give any shit about it. Respect me and my story and if you can’t then you’re free to delete it from your library. I won’t entertain any rude comments. I will do one simple thing i.e. DELETE YOUR COMMENTS! I’m not going to deal and listen to anyone’s shit and like I said if you have problem with the story then DELETE IT FROM YOUR LIBRARY BUT DO NOT CRITICISE.

━༻❁༺━

d i s c l a i m e r

All the characters and events in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to real life personalities and events are purely coincidental.

━༻❁༺━

c o p y r i g h t

No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotation embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved

━༻❁༺━

Love,
Rhea