54. Chase

54. Chase

FINALLY THE PRE-WEDDING rituals had began. The mansion was filled with the kids laughter and adults gossiping. Even in London the Indian weddings didn't lose their originality.

Shreya was sitting besides Saloni as the henna artist drew intricate henna designs on both her hands. Truth be told, Shreya never loved henna it irritated the hell out of her but some things change as time passes by.

On Aarav's insistence, Shreya was applying henna today because he loved it. All the women from the Shah family were applying mehendi on their hands and the men were just looking at their wives with pure love in their eyes.

It was finally night when the ceremony ended. As all the women's hands were adorned in henna, the men had decided that they would feed their partners with their own hands in their respective rooms.

"Aarav! I am starving! Feed me already!!!", Shreya shouted.

"God woman! Why the hell are you shouting?", Aarav asked irritated.

"I am hungry! Baby is hungry! We are hungry and hunger is making me go crazy!", Shreya said annoyed.

"Okay okay! Sit, I will feed you", Aarav said as he sat on the bed.

Shreya sat besides him and Aarav fed her dinner lovingly. After eating dinner, she laid her head on his lap.

"Shreya, I need to wash my hands", Aarav said and Shreya sighed knowing she couldn't argue on this. She sat up and Aarav kissed her on her forehead before placing the plate on the table besides the bed and going towards the washroom.

Aarav came back and Shreya was standing with an annoyed look on her face. Aarav wondered why she was annoyed and hoped it wasn't one of her mood swing situation.

"Aaraaavv....", Shreya whined.

"What happened baby?", Aarav asked.

"I wanna get out of this saree", Shreya declared.

"So change", Aarav stated in a duh tone.

Shreya glared at him.

"Did you forget about THIS!!??", Shreya said showing both her hands.

"Oops sorry", Aarav smiled sheepishly as he realised his mistake.

Aarav came forward and helped her undress. He made her wear one of his t-shirt and kissed her forehead. Both of them headed towards the bed to sleep. Shreya quickly fell asleep im his arms as he thought how much he loved to take care of her.

____________

THE NEXT DAY was the Sangeet ceremony which had created a lot of buzz amongst the guests and in the mansion.

Saloni and Rishabh, Shaurya and Sophia sat on the seat which was specially decorated for both the couples. Saloni was wearing a light blue lehenga and heavy jewelleries whereas Sophia was wearing a red gown and minimal jewelleries. Rishabh was wearing a Sherwani and Shaurya was dressed in a tux.

Shreya and Aarav were the hosts for the night. Shreya had worn a purple saree which was paired with a black blouse and Aarav was wearing a sherwani.

Avni looked around the crowd and frowned as she couldn't find Pihu anywhere.

"Tanmay", She called out.

"What happened, Avni?", Tanmay asked.

"Where is Pihu?", Avni asked.