Afterword

A F T E R W O R D

Thank you. Thank you for reading this book and giving it a shot. Thank you for sticking by my side and supporting me throughout. Thank you for having so much faith in me and my book. A tons of thank you for loving me so much.

"His Love For Her" is a major hit. This book is like my baby. The whole idea of writing this story is from the stuff I see in daily life. Many of you might agree with me or may not but in today's generation it is hard to find a guy like Aarav and that's why I started this story. I decided to make my male protagonist everything a guy in today's generation couldn't be. He is actually goals and he is everything I would personally want in my guy. Formerly, I was going to name him Arnav but there were too many Arnav's on wattpad so I settled on Aarav. The name itself seemed sweet and suited his personality.

Shreya. Aarav and Shreya sounded cute together and hence I decided to name my female protagonist Shreya. Her character was something that was always unpredictable to me. Honestly, the plots have moulded her character. She was understanding and could stand up for herself if she wanted to. Her protectiveness, loving and caring nature was everything we all girls have in us. She was sort of a mixture of every girl.

The plots were all imaginary and some were even last moments twist. I have written everything in a flow. I think all the twists and turns made you guys love it even more. In the start, the plot was simple. Shreya was going to die due to pregnancy and I was actually going to show her dead and her child surviving. She was going to give birth to only one girl but then I decided to show her parents i.e. Parul and Prem cruel. Then I added the Samay's part. I was going to show Samay killing both Shreya and her child but I again changed my mind. Samay's part was to only show you guys the two sides of love. Aarav's love was the kind which could mould any girl in a better person whereas Samay's love was obsession the kind which can never be good for anyone. It can have a mental effect on you.

The comatose was sudden, Rajeev was sudden, Parul being evil was sudden and the twins was because of the sequel. I always thought you would hate Shreya because of the way she behaved with Aarav but I was so glad when all of you literally requested me to give them a happy ending. Your love was what changed my decision and I decided to give our couple a happy ending. Since Shreya survived I had to kill others so Parul, Prem and Samay died. Prem was a good character but I had to kill him because I had to prove he did love Shreya truly.

Aarav's entire family is in law goals. I swear if I get a family like that I will be on cloud nine. Jai and Diksha weren't seen so much but still they were an important part too. Aditya was someone who I wanted for an entertainment.

And I am so glad that you have loved Aarav and Shreya as the characters and not because of Sidharth and Alia casting which actually makes this book more special. It makes me happy that I have done a great job in building the characters.

Also, just because the book is over do not stop sharing it. Keep recommending it to your friends and make sure we reach 1M reads. It's hard but I am sure we can achieve this goal.

Special Thanks to,

@Alianating_marauder, for your amazing feedbacks! My virtual best friend you're the best! Loads of love!

@GreeshmaSada, for your constant love and support. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me. I love you! Hugs and Kisses!

@Zeba_Sidharth_Alia, loads of love to you! Thank you so much for supporting me and loving me!

@JabriFan_Sid_Alia, she is one of the best authors. Imagine your favourite author reading your book! Yeah! You get what I am saying? So thank you so much dear author for all the love and support!

@SujitaPandey, I have no idea if you're younger or older to me but thank you so much for your support and love! Tbh, you're comments and love make me all emotional and happy! Loads of love, Hugs and Kisses, reader ji!

@tasha_2811, thank you for your love and support! For always appreciating and motivating me! Loads of love!

@nidhzz_15, thank you so much honey for you constant love and appreciation! Loads of love sweetie!

@_sunshine_forever, thank you for all the love and appreciation! Loads of love!

@RishikaMoon, thank you so much Di! For all your support and love! Love you loads!

@moonandsparks, thank you for your love and support!

@BlessingSam5, thank you for all the love, support and faith girl! Loads of love!

@klakhpatiani, thank you for giving all my books a try! And always loving and supporting them.

And also, tons of thank you to Bushra and Soumya! I am sorry I forgot your usernames but thank you so much love! For your support and faith in me!

Also, I am thanking my real life friends, who haven't read the book yet but have shown constant faith in me. Thank you so much guys! I love you all! Though, I am kinda glad you haven't read the story yet!

There are many of you, who I may have not mentioned but I know these people and have always read their comments. Because of your comments, I get to know you guys. These are the few people I have known in my journey of HLFH. I hope I get to know more of you in the journey of my other works. And even if I may not know you guys just remember, I love each and everyone of you! I hope you love me too!

So now it's time we officially say goodbye to our star couple Aarav and Shreya.

See you in the journey of my other books!

Loads And Loads Of Love,
Hugs And Kisses,
-Rhea.