8. The Night Before The Wedding

"Some pasts are so ugly that they keep haunting you forever"
_____

8. The Night Before The Wedding

          "TOMORROW FIRST OF all you all have to wake up early, especially you Aarav", Shweta said sternly as they discussed tomorrow's schedule.

"Mom, the wedding is in the evening then why are we suppose to wake up early?", Aarav whined.

"Because its your haldi ceremony. After everyone applies haldi on your body, a little haldi which is applied on your body will go to the bride's place which she will have to apply on her body", Neela explained.

"Ohh... then can I go to give the haldi at her place?", Aarav asked excited.

"No", Shweta said firmly and Aarav's face fell.

"Why", Aarav whined stretching the word.

"Because you cannot see each other till your wedding", Aanchal explained.

"This is not fair, Mom!", Aarav mumbled placing his head on Shweta's lap.

"Don't worry, bro! I will send you the video", Rishabh winked.

"Who said you're going?", Neela asked.

"What? Why? I'm not the groom, Mom", Rishabh whined.

"Serves you right!", Aarav said smirking.

"Me, bhabhi, Aanchal and Forum will be going to visit the Chauhan's", Neela said.

"Okay then I will drive you there", Rishabh said.

"Nope! I'm capable of driving all of us there", Aanchal declared standing up with a mischievous smile.

Soon all the family members went to their respective rooms. Aarav was not disappointed with the fact he could not be able to see Shreya because he knew his sisters would do something for him so he could see her.

Aarav walked upstairs to his room. He showered and was about to go to sleep when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Aarav, I want to meet you. Can you meet me?"

"Now? Is everything okay? Is Shreya fine?"

"Yeah, I just want to talk to you"

"Okay. Where should I meet you?"

"I will text you the place come as soon as possible"

"Okay"

And with that Aarav hung up confused.

__________

            AARAV WAS WAITING for Shaurya at a bar. Yeah, that idiot had asked him to come to a bar to have a talk. Aarav was getting impatient as each minute passed away. Finally, Aarav's gaze fell on Shaurya and he signalled him to come inside.

Instead of coming inside, Shaurya asked him to come out. Once both of them were out of the bar, Shaurya apologised.

"I'm sorry, Aarav its just I didn't know where to call you so I asked you to come here at the bar"

"Its okayz bro! But what was so important that you called me up at night?", Aarav asked rubbing his temple.

"Its about, Shreya. You need to know this before you marry her", Shaurya said looking at Aarav.

"But why are you telling me this now?", Aarav asked.

"Because I figured out you and your sister have doubts that there's something weird about our family", Shaurya explained.