55. Gone

55. Gone

IT WAS MORNING and everyone tried to act as normal as possible. Shreya didn't remember anything that happened to her last night. Aarav also didn't reveal anything so she wouldn't take stress.

For the Haldi Ceremony, a huge curtain was made in between the living room so the brides and the grooms couldn't see each other's face.

"Shreya! Can you please find Aarav? I have been searching for him but couldn't find him so can you...", Aanchal asked.

"Yeah sure Di! There's no need to say please", Shreya said smiling.

"Thanks sweetie", Aanchal said before Shreya went to find Aarav.

She was passing by all the rooms when she heard loud voices coming from Rajeev's room. She frowned and walked towards his room and found the door was slightly ajar.

She peeked in and was about to open the door wide when she heard Aarav,

"Bade Papa, this plan won't work"

Plan? What plan was Aarav talking about?, Shreya thought frowning.

"He is right, Raj. What reason will we give her if she asks why have we hired bodyguards for her?", Manish said.

Bodyguards? For what? And who are they talking about?

"I don't know all that Mani! I just know my daughter's life is in danger and I need to keep her safe", Rajeev said.

Daughter? But Bade Papa said he didn't have a family, Shreya thought.

"God damn it RK! Stop thinking from your brain and for once think from your heart!", Akansha yelled.

"Akansha, calm down", Shweta said.

"How should I calm down, Shweta? You expect me to stay calm when he is acting so selfish?", Akansha said frustrated.

"I am not being selfish", Rajeev growled.

"You are! You are just thinking about yourself here. Just think what will happen if she finds out about the whole bodyguard thing!", Akansha said furiously.

"I am doing this to protect her from HIM", Rajeev's voice bellowed.

"Rajeev, calm down!", Manish said.

"You too, Akansha", Shweta said.

"No, I won't! She is not only his daughter! SHE IS MINE TOO!", Akansha yelled.

Their daughter? Shreya's head was hurting now. She wanted to know what the hell was happening here and who was this girl.

"Prem Uncle, please ask them to stop otherwise I am leaving", Aarav said annoyed.

What? Dad is also here?, Shreya thought.

"I have no say here. I have already ruined her life alot and taken away all her and Rajeev's happiness so I shouldn't interfere in all this", Prem said in a defeated tone.

"Exactly! I am her biological father and I know what is good and bad for her", Rajeev said.

Who were they talking about?

"You maybe her father! But Rajeev, she is pregnant! Have you fucking forgotten what her condition is? If you don't then let me fucking remind you that her life is at risk here!", Akansha said enraged.

"Akansha Maa is right! Her life is anyways at risk", Aarav said.

Shreya's heart started beating erratically. She had no idea who this girl was and why everyone was defending her even her own husband.