51. Twins

51. Twins

TWO WEEKS HAD passed by in a blur. Akansha and Rajeev were still recovering from the piece of information they had received from Prem. After that day, Rajeev had met Prem again to ask the whereabouts of Gauri. Prem told him that Gauri had died due to natural death a month ago. Rajeev was broken to hear that Gauri was no more and Shreya would never meet her real mother. Akansha had decided to help him recover emotionally just like she had helped him 28 years ago. They even informed Manish and Shweta about all this. Manish and Shweta were devastated to hear about Parul's deeds. They decided it was better to hide this truth from the kids because not only Shreya but Shaurya and Saloni also would break. The little love and affection what they felt towards their parents would also turn into hatred. Though Prem never did anything intentionally but he was as guilty as Parul was. If Parul was walking on the wrong path because of her jealousy, he too joined her in the path rather than guiding her to the right one.

Love is bringing your partner on right path after realising that they are on the wrong path. It is not walking with them on the wrong path just because you love them. Love helps you become a better person. It's not a downfall but a rise. A rise in every aspects.

Prem had a choice. He could have changed Parul with his love but he didn't rather he chose to walk on the wrong path along with her. As much as Rajeev, Akansha, Manish and Shweta felt sympathy for him they couldn't ignore the fact that his choice was what had resulted half of the things which had happened.

___________

"OKAY GUYS! THE priest said that two days from now is an extremely auspicious day for engagement and two weeks after that is an auspicious day for the wedding", Shweta said as she pulled the chair of the dining table forward to sit.

"That's great! I will inform Akansha to book the tickets for London today itself", Manish said.

"Yeah, so all of you start packaging today", Shweta instructed.

"What about the guests and all?", Aarav asked.

"Yeah! What about clothes and jewellery?", Forum asked.

"Can you think anything besides clothes and jewelleries?", Aarav asked rolling his eyes.

"For engagement we don't need the guests. We all will be sufficient. What do you think bhaiya?", Neela asked.

"Yeah, I agree", Manish said.

"Alright and about the jewellery we will take it along with us to London. I have bought the jewellery from the bank locker and Akansha will manage the clothes don't worry", Shweta said.

"Okay... so should we have apply for a leave?", Shreya asked.

"Yeah but before that, you are going for ultrasound tomorrow along with Aarav and Akansha", Shweta instructed.

"Even we wanna go!", Samar whined.

"Exactly! Even I want to see mini version of these two", Rishabh said pouting.

"What is it? A marriage receiption that everyone wants to go? There will be more ultrasound but this is the first one so I want Aarav and Akansha to go", Shweta said with a finalty in her tone.