16. Her Sanity, His Home

"Tumko yun hi chahenge, jab tak hai dum
Bahut pyaar karte hai tumko sanam"
_____

16. Her Sanity, His Home

            AFTER THAT LITTLE incident, Aarav showered and Shreya kept herself busy so that she could calm her nerves down.

After twenty minutes, both of them were sitting in front of the laptop talking with the Shah siblings.

"So why did you ask me to Skype call you?", Aarav asked raising his eyebrow.

"Because we wanted to see your bandar ( monkey ) face", Forum said winking.

"Seriously, Forum? My face and monkey?", Aarav turned to Shreya "Do I look like a monkey who just ran straight out of the zoo?"

Shreya looked at him for a while. She so wanted to tease him so she nodded.

"WHAT!!?? I seriously need someone who will be by my side", Aarav said sulking.

"I guess that's my role so don't you dare think about bringing someone else in the equation", Shreya said glaring at him.

"Aww, look someone is jealous!", Samar teased.

"Samar Jij, it's nothing like that!", Shreya groaned.

"How does it feel to get bullied by my siblings?", Aarav asked smirking and Shreya scowled at him.

"Okay, can you guys fight after sometime? I want to talk something really important", Aanchal said.

"Then go ahead who is stopping you?", Aarav said.

"Okay, so you know what is on Sunday right?", Aanchal asked.

Aarav gave her a confused look.

"Don't tell me you forgot!", Aanchal asked glaring at her younger brother.

"Its Mama ( uncle ) and Mami's ( aunt ) anniversary you, dumbo!", Rishabh reminded.

"Oh shit! I forgot! I'm so sorry", Aarav said.

"Uhh... how many years have Maa and Papa completed?", Shreya asked smiling.

"35 years", Forum said.

"Wow! That's great! We should plan something special for them then", Shreya suggested.

"Exactly! Bhabhi, how did you hear my thoughts?", Rishabh asked making Shreya chuckle.

"So any suggestions what we should do?", Samar asked.

"How about we book tickets for them you know so they can go for a little....",

"Honeymoon?", Forum said interrupting Shreya.

"Gosh, Forum! Why are you thinking about honeymoon every now and then?", Rishabh asked giving his cousin an annoying look.

"Pregnancy hormones", Aarav said snickering.

"Ha ha... Jitna mazak udana hai uda le bandar! Teri biwi jab pregnant hogi aur uska mera jaisa haal hoga tab mein tujhe dekh lugi! Har kisi ka apna apna time hota hai... Aaj tera hai kal mera hoga. Tab tujhe dekh lugi Aarav ke bacche!", Forum said with a sly grin.

[Yeah yeah! Make fun of me as much as you want monkey! When you're wife will be pregnant and she will be having insane mood swings and cravings like me then I will see you! Everyone has their good time. Today is yours tomorrow will be mine and then I will see you Aarav!]

Shreya and Aarav both looked at the screen with their eyes as wide as saucers.

Pregnancy? Seriously! Here her and Aarav's relationship wasn't even near to a husband wife and her sister in law was talking about pregnancy?