2. A Bollywood Style Meet

"Wo achaanak aa gayi
Yun nazar ke saamne
Jaise nikal aayaa ghataa se chaand"
_____

2. A Bollywood Style Meet

          AARAV WAS COMING back to Mumbai to attend his best friend and sister a.k.a. Diksha Malhotra's wedding. He was more than happy for her. She was finally getting married to the love of her life, Jai Sharma. The wedding was in the evening and hence he was driving to Mumbai in the morning. It was around 3 to 4 hours ride but anything for my best friend, Aarav thought. He had finally reached Fortune Tower where his parents lived now. Aanchal, Neil, Forum, Samar and Aarav had gifted their parents this apartment. Manish and Shweta had reluctantly accepted their gift. Manish and Shweta now lived in Mumbai along with Neela and Rishabh.

Since Samar had lost his parents, he treated Manish and Shweta as his parents. As for Neil, his parents had disowned him because he wanted to marry Aanchal and wouldn't give up on her. Manish and Shweta's marriage was a love marriage and they knew about the difficulties a couple faced. They had happily accepted Samar and Neil in their family. Both the men loved their women beyond anything then who were Manish and Shweta to stop them? Their daughters happiness were the love of their lives and they could do anything and everything for their little princesses happiness.

So when Aanchal asked if she could marry Neil, Manish and Shweta agreed without creating much fuss and the same with Forum. The couple was thinking that their son too would possibly fall in love and they would witness another love marriage but to their disappointment he didn't even like any girl and had been rejecting or getting rejected because of his job. Aarav lived in Pune alone. His family was asking him to shift to Mumbai but he was unable to get a transfer. Aarav loved Mumbai more than Pune or Delhi. He loved the city of dreams for a reason still unknown.

Shweta was worrying about Aarav's marriage. He was 29 years old and still single. No girlfriend. No love interest. Yes, you heard that right! The boy was in love with his books and life but hadn't ever had a girlfriend. Sometimes, Shweta would wonder if her son was gay though she had never asked him. The thought of Aarav being gay reminded her of the song Maa da ladla bigad gaya.

Aarav rang the door bell and waited patiently for his Mom to open the door. It had been a month since he last saw his family. Shweta opened the door and her face broke into a huge smile as she laid her eyes on her son. She hugged Aarav and he hugged her back. She couldn't control the tears rolling down her eyes after all she was seeing her son after a month. Indian mothers. She pulled away and made an attempt to kiss his temple but was unable to do so because of his height. Aarav chuckled lightly before lowering down so Shweta could kiss his temple.

"Arey bichare ko ghar mein toh aane do", ( Let the poor guy step inside the house) Manish Shah said chuckling.

"Konsa mein usse ghar ke bahar rakhnewali hu, Mani", ( As if I'm going to keep him out of the house, Mani ) Shweta said rolling her eyes.

Aarav stepped inside the house with his suitcase and the first thing that he witnessed was his elder sister, Forum and her husband, Samar sitting on the couch wrapped in each other's embrace. He looked at them with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"I understand you're pregnant and your hormones are not in place but atleast don't romance in front of Mom and Dad"

Forum smiled at her younger brother's teasing.