Bonus Chapter : Two Bodies One Soul

"Tere seene ki lau, mere andar bhi hai,
Tu hawa de issey, toh mera tann jala"
______

Bonus Chapter : Two Bodies One Soul

"ARE YOU TRYING to kill me?", Aarav whispered as he pulled her towards himself.

"No", Shreya breathed out making Aarav groan lowly hearing her husky voice.

"Then what is this baby? What do you want?", Aarav asked nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck.

"I want us to complete this marriage Aarav. I want to be yours in every sense. I want to forget my past tonight and relish in your touch. I want you to make me yours, Aarav"

"Are you sure?", Aarav asked cupping her face.

She nodded and Aarav obliged to her wishes as he pressed his lips against hers. Shreya's hands travelled in his hair, pulling him closer as their lips moved in sync against each other igniting a fire, a passion which was hidden till now.

Breaking the passionate kiss, Aarav turned her around so her back was facing him. Pushing her hair aside, he trailed soft kisses on her back making Shreya arch her back. He slowly unzipped the dress. It fell of her body, pooling down her legs.

Beautiful. Gorgeous. Sexy. Hot. All the words felt less for Aarav to describe the goddess standing before him.

Shreya could feel the heat radiating through her body. The anticipation to feel his touch. She wanted him right there and right now. She had never been so desperate for anyone's touch but today she craved for Aarav's touch, her husband's touch.

He walked towards her and slammed his lips against hers once again. Their tongues fighting for dominance. Aarav pulled away and started trailed soft wet kisses down her throat. Kissing, sucking leaving marks on her neck as she whimpered in pleasure.

Aarav picked her up in a bridal style and stared down at her beautiful face, the face he couldn't get out of his mind.

Laying her on the bed softly, he removed his t-shirt and discarded it on the floor.

Her luscious black hair were sprawled on the bed. Her eyes were dilated with anticipation. Her plump lips were swollen with their hot makeout session. Her chest was heaving every now and then making him go weak in his knees.

Gazing at her body, he groaned. She was in nothing but her black lingerie looking so gorgeous and sexy that Aarav was finding it hard to restrain himself and looking at her reactions, he knew he was going to lose his sanity soon.

As Aarav's defined chest came in Shreya's view, she couldn't help but bite her lower lip as she looked at him with hooded eyes.

"Don't do that", Aarav growled as he saw her biting her lower lip.

"Why?", she breathed out.

"I will lose my control, baby", Aarav whispered softly kneeling on the floor as he kissed her toe.

"Then lose your control. I am yours, Aarav. All yours for today and for the rest of our lives. Make love to me like I am the only thing that you crave for, make me feel beautiful and sexy, mark me yours, Aarav", Shreya whispered in her husky voice as she felt him kiss her toes.

Aarav groaned listening to her little monologue. How was a man not suppose to lose his sanity when his sexy as hell wife almost pleads to take her, to ravish her, to mark her his.

"Patience baby, please", Aarav almost pleaded as he trailed soft kisses on her right leg.

As his lips neared her inner thighs, Shreya felt herself close her eyes wanting his sinful lips on her womanhood but he being a tease he stopped and moved towards her left leg giving it the same treatment as the right one.