T E A S E R

T E A S E R

"Please come in, Sir", Aarav said as he and Rajeev entered Aarav's room.

"Dad, told me you wanted to talk with me", Aarav said as they sat on the bed.

Rajeev nodded.

"But first things, first. Call me Bade Papa, son. I am not your Sir, Aarav. You're my best friend's son and my daughter's husband. Manish is like my brother so please don't address me as sir and besides that you are my son too. For me, you and Shreya are my children and your father is my only family besides Akansha", Rajeev said softly.

"Sir... I mean Bade Papa, won't Shreya get suspicious as to why I am calling you Bade Papa?", Aarav asked.

"No she won't and if she gets, the doubt of me being her father may not come to her mind but still I don't want her to get suspicious so we will give her a valid and a half truthful explanation", Rajeev said.

"And what will that be?", Aarav asked raising his eyebrow.

"That you are my best friend's son and I am fatherly figure in your life. In that way even Shreya will call me Bade Papa", Rajeev said smiling.

"That sounds perfect", Aarav said smiling.

"Aarav...?"

"Yeah?"

"What is the thing that only you know about Shreya?", Rajeev asked.

"That Bade Papa..."

"Please Aarav, I need to know", Rajeev pleaded and Aarav sighed.

"Bade Papa, Shreya has a huge past. This past has destroyed her in ways no one can imagine. Do you really want to know her past?", Aarav asked.

"Yes son, please", Rajeev begged.

"Okay then listen... your daughter was physically and mentally abused by the guy who she loved. His obsession with her destroyed her. She attempted to suicide several times because of him and he is the reason why Shreya has pregnancy complications", Aarav said with tears in his eyes.

"No... No...This can't happen... NOOOOO!!! MY DAUGHTER GOT PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSED AND SHE TOLD NO ONE! SHE WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING ALONE! I AM A SHITTY FATHER! I... I SHOULD KILL MYSELF! I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!! WHY! WHY DIDN'T I FIND HER SOONER!!?? IF I WOULD HAVE FOUND HER NOTHING OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!", Rajeev cried in agony.

"Bade Papa, please..."

"I don't deserve to live. I should die.. Shreya doesn't need a father like me. I should die", Rajeev said as he took out his revolver and placed it on his head.

"Bade Papa! No! Please! You ain't at... BADEE PAPAAAA!!!", Aarav screamed horrified as the bullet was shot.

So anyone excited!!??? Because I am!!

Loads of love,
-Rhea.