3. Drowning In Love And Tears

"Sometimes we have to make some sacrifices for others happiness"
_____

3. Drowning In Love And Tears

At Shah Residence

          THEY WERE FINALLY back home from the wedding. All of them sat on the couch relaxing themselves.

"When are you heading back to Pune?", Shweta asked.

"I'm not sure, Mom I'm damn tired right now", Aarav said closing his eyes.

"Okay... By the way I want to show you a girl's photo", Shweta said slowly.

"Mom, not again please..", Aarav whined.

"Who said its for you? Its for Rishi", Shweta said slyly.

"What!?!", Rishi screeched as he fell down from the couch.

Aarav started laughing at Rishabh's behaviour.

"Rishi, tell me how is this girl?", Shweta asked showing Rishabh, Shreya's picture and whispered in his ears "the girl isn't for you. Its for Aarav. Just umm... you know appreciate the picture and play along"

Rishabh smirked and nodded.

"Oh my god! The girl is hot, Mami!" Rishabh said as he saw Shreya's pic.

He wasn't lying she did look hot but he cringed a little because she could be his future sister in law. He knew Aarav too well and wasn't planning on being his punching back for calling Shreya hot.

"You like her?", Shweta asked smiling secretly.

Manish was looking at his wife with amusement. Shweta had told about him about her little plan in the car. He was enjoying her act. Manish trusted his son and supported all his decisions but at that the same time he loved his wife and trusted her motherly instincts.

"Yes, Mami. I like no scratch that I love her", Rishabh said grinning.

Aarav looked at his cousin like he had lost his mind. How could he like someone by just looking at her picture? Aarav thought. He got up from the couch and grabbed the phone from Rishabh. He was stunned to find the picture of his mystery girl.

"No! You can't marry her!", Aarav said staring at Shreya's picture.

"Why?", Rishabh asked amused.

"Because I like her", Aarav blurted.

Shweta grinned looking at Manish giving him the 'mother knows everything' look. He couldn't help but chuckle at his wife's motherly instincts. Forum and Samar were looking at Aarav with amusement. Both of them had figured out it was Shweta's plan to make Aarav agree for the marriage. Forum decided to tease her already frustrated brother.

"Show me her picture, let me also see who is this girl who has my both brothers fighting", Forum said grabbing the phone from Aarav.

The instant she saw Shreya's picture she was stunned.

"Holy shit! You like her?", she asked shocked.

"Yes", Aarav mumbled.

"I can't believe it! Mom, she is the one who saved me in the morning", Forum blurted and bit her tongue as Aarav glared at her.

"What happened in the morning?", he asked gritting his teeth.

Forum told him how Shreya had saved her from dying and dropped her home.