31. Revelations

"In your eyes, I know I'm home
Every tear, every fear
Gone with the thought of you"
______

31. Revelations

AS THE RAYS of the sun fell on Shreya's face, she groaned rubbing her eyes. She opened her eyes and realised she wasn't wearing anything. Heat creeped her cheeks as the memories of last night flooded her mind.

They had finally made love to each other. She had forgotten the number of times Aarav had made love to her. For the first time, she felt loved in all these years. She turned towards her side and looked at Aarav who was sleeping peacefully with his arm wrapped around her waist.

His features relaxed with a soft smile playing on his lips. His soft raven hair strands fell loosely on his forehead. Without realising, her hands found their way in his soft hair. She caressed them slowly and lovingly as she stared at his handsome face.

"Its rude to stare, tigress", Aarav mumbled as he snuggled in, pulling her small body against his large one.

"Well, I don't care. You're my husband and I love you. I can do whatever I want, the world can go to hell", she said kissing his chest.

"Hmm... I love this side of you, wifey. All possessive and bold", he said nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck.

"Of course, you do!", Shreya snorted as his lips kissed her sweet spot.

"You know, I will never be able to forget last night", Aarav said staring in her chocolate brown eyes.

"I would kill you with my bare hands if you ever forgot it", Shreya said glaring at him.

"You look so hot not to forget sexy when you're mad", Aarav said grinning as she hit him on his playfully.

"Aarav..."

"Hm.."

"Did you use protection last night?", Shreya asked.

"Shit, I didn't!", he said sitting up abruptly as he remembered her pregnancy complications.

"Its okay, Aarav... I don't mind getting pregnant. After all its going to be our child", Shreya said sitting up as she covered her body with the duvet.

"No Shreya, you need to take the pill", Aarav almost pleaded.

Shreya felt hurt by his behaviour.

"You don't want a baby?", Shreya asked with a hint of hurt in her voice.

"Its not like that Shrey...", Aarav said cupping her face.

This wasn't the way he wanted their morning to begin.

"Then how is it?", Shreya asked bluntly.

"Shreya"

"You know about my pregnancy complications?", Shreya asked harshly and Aarav looked at her stunned.

"You knew?", Aarav asked baffled.

"How would I not?", Shreya said looking in his charcoal black eyes.

"But..."

"Aarav, we will talk about it after we shower", Shreya said as she stood up. Wrapping the duvet around her body and picking his shirt up she slipped it on her body making her way inside the washroom whilst Aarav stared at her observing her moves.

Neither of them wanted their morning to be like this. Both of them wanted to cuddle and be a little romantic like all normal couples but they kept forgetting they weren't a normal couple.