22. A Night So....

"Kho gaya, ghum ho gaya,
Waqt se churaya tha jo, apna banaya tha"
_____

22. A Night So....

Shreya's Pov

            "FORUM!!!!", WE ALL screamed in horror as we rushed towards her but she had already lost her consciousness.

No! No! No! This couldn't happen! Why God? Why do you do this to good people?

The sight of blood oozing down her legs sent chills down my body.

"We...we need to call the ambulance", Aanchal stuttered and disappeared.

Samar rushed towards Forum and laid her head in his lap.

"Forum baby, please wake up! You.. you need to wake up for me, for our baby! Please Forum... I can't live without you. Forum, wake up!", Samar sobbed.

Aarav and I walked towards Samar.

"Aarav! Shreya! Please tell her to wake up! I can't leave without her", Samar said as Aarav hugged him.

I tried to control my tears as I saw them cry.

I couldn't lose another family member. I couldn't go through that pain again!

"This is all because of you!", Arpit Uncle's voice boomed in the room.

I stood stunned on my spot. Was he really blaming me?

I turned around to see him glaring at Tanmay who was still standing there with a shocked expression. Maa was crying in Nani's arms. Aanchal, Neil and Papa were missing. Rishabh was trying to calm foi down. Avni and Naina Auntie were also a crying mess.

Aprit Uncle pulled Tanmay down the staircase and slapped him.

"Look, what you're anger did Tanmay! Look at Samar! Look at your sister! If anything happens to her, I will kill you with my bare hands", Uncle said darkly.

The sound of sirens was what caught everyone's attention.

Finally the ambulance was here!

They took Forum in the ambulance as all of us got in our cars and followed the ambulance.

Please let the baby and Forum be okay!

____________

            IT HAD BEEN four hours since we had brought Forum in the hospital.

Everyone was here from my family except for Shaurya. Diksha and Jai had also come as soon as Rishabh had informed them.

The doctors had taken Forum to the ER as soon as we brought her here. From then, the nurses were rushing in and out but they didn't answer any of our questions.

It was really difficult to see everyone right now.

"Chachi, why is everyone crying?", Pihu asked rubbing her eyes.

I had forgot about her in all this but what was I going to tell her?

"Nothing baby. Are you sleepy?", I asked her and she nodded.

I picked her up and asked her to rest her head on my lap as I gently caressed her hair.

My eyes blurred with tears as I felt Forum's pain. She must have had so many dreams about her baby and all of them had shattered because of one incident.

Once Pihu was asleep, I got up from the bench so she could sleep properly. I looked at the wall clock, it was one in the morning. No one had eaten anything after lunch. I got up and walked towards Aarav who was sitting on the chair with his head buried in his palms.