41. The Silence Before The Storm

"Love has the best healing power"
_____

41. The Silence Before The Storm

"What is he to you, Shreya?"

"No one, Samay... Believe me please!", She begged.

"Then why... why was he hugging you? Why did he hold you like you were his", Samay yelled.

"He is my childhood bestfriend, Samay!", Shreya yelled back.

Samay pushed her against the wall injuring her head in the process.

__________

"Where were you?", Samay asked once they entered his room.

"None of your business!", Shreya snapped at him.

"It is my business!", Samay said gripping her chin roughly in his hand.

"Samay, I am your girlfriend not your fucking wife! What I do, who I meet is none of your fucking business!", Shreya gritted out angrily.

Gripping her hair this time, he kissed her roughly before he had his way with her forcefully whilst she screamed for him to stop and have mercy on her.

___________

"You're fucking him, ain't you?", he asked as she sipped her coffee in the cafeteria.

"How many times should I tell you that I am not cheating on you!", she said frustrated.

"Then why the hell did he kiss you?!", he yelled.

"What the hell are you talking about?", Shreya asked.

"Sia saw you kissing some motherfucker", Samay yelled.

"She was lying, you moron! She fucking likes you!"

"She is lying and what are you a holy cow? Don't you dare think I don't know what is going on between you and Jai!", he yelled but this time it was loud enough to gain the attention of the entire cafeteria.

"Keep your voice low, Samay! Everyone is looking at us", she hissed.

"Then let them look. Let them know what a fucking whore you are and..."

Before he could complete his sentence, she had slapped him hard on his face and left the cafeteria.

___________

"I love you, Shreya but what did you do? You insulted me in front of everyone in the cafeteria that day", he said as he caressed her bare back.

"I thought you forgave me, Samay", she said softly as she tried to face him but he asked her to stay still.

It was after two minutes she felt the coldness of the blade on her back.

"Sama... AHHHH!!", she screamed as the blade digged itself deeply in her soft skin.

She screamed and cried. Begged him to stop but she didn't know that he was a sadist. He enjoyed seeing her in pain, to see her writhe under him.