26. Kiss

"Tumhe haq hai"
______

26. Kiss

"NOW MR SHAH, feed me the dinner Mom has given you", Shreya ordered.

"What happened to your hands Mrs Shah? Have you applied henna on them?", Aarav said raising his eyebrow.

"No", she trailed as she wrapped her hands around his neck and whispered in his ear "but I want to eat from your hand. So feed me please?"

"Aren't you becoming a little bold?", Aarav asked wrapping his hands around her slender waist and pulling her closer.

"I was always bold, Mr Shah its just you who never knew", Shreya teased as she tiptoed to rub her nose against his nose.

"Hmm.. I see...", Aarav said as he looked at her with pure adoration in his eyes.

"What is there for dinner today?", Shreya asked pulling away from Aarav reluctantly.

"Pasta", Aarav said as he reached for the box which was on the bedside table.

"Really?", Shreya said her eyes twinkling with happiness.

"For pasta, you're this happy and when your husband comes to meet you that time you throw pillows at him?", Aarav asked feigning anger.

"Because food is love, baby! Khaane ki keemat tum kya jaano Aarav babu! Ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai khana! Har ladki ka pyaar hota hai khana...", Shreya said taking in the aroma of the home made pasta.

[Mr. Aarav, you don't know the value of food! Food is the blessing of God! Food is the love of every girl!]

"Shouldn't it be ek chutki sindoor? [one pinch vermillion]", Aarav asked confused.

"Shut up!", Shreya said and started eating the pasta.

"Didn't you want me to feed you?", Aarav asked amused as he saw Shreya devouring her favourite food.

"Change of plans", Shreya said casually as she ate food.

After fifteen minutes, Shreya was finally done eating.

"So you're staying here for the night, right?", Shreya asked.

She wanted him to stay so she could cuddle in his arms. She wanted to feel safe and loved for once in her life.

"If you don't want me to stay then I will leave", Aarav said as he tried to hide his smile.

He knew she wanted him to stay but he just wanted her to ask me to stay

"Stay with me", Shreya said softly.

Aarav turned around with a huge grin on his face.

"You did it on purpose!", Shreya accused as she glared at him.

"Maybe but it's because I wanted to hear you say", Aarav said as he sat on the bed and pulled Shreya towards him so that her back was against his chest now.

"Go away, Aarav! I don't want to talk to you!", Shreya said frowning and struggled to get away from him.

"I love you too, baby", He said pecking her cheek and Shreya's eyes widened as she stopped struggling.

He had kissed her on the cheek for the first time. After few moments, Aarav also realised what he had done.

"Shit! I am sorry Shreya.. I..didn't mean to... it just..."