25. Her World

"You give me strength, you give me hope
You give me someone to love, someone to hold"

-Close, Westlife
______

25. Her World

IT HAD BEEN a week and Shreya was still in the hospital. She wanted to strangle Aarav to death for not discharging her yet. She was out of coma then what was the need to stay in the hospital now was the exact question which had been pestering in her mind.

She was waiting for Aarav's arrival so she could execute her plan. She almost grinned devilishly as she thought of her plan. The plan that would get her discharge from the hospital and admit Aarav in her place.

Okay.

Maybe the last part was a little exaggerated but she didn't care. If he wasn't behaving like an ideal husband then she too wouldn't behave like an ideal wife.

Which husband keeps his wife in a hospital for a week despite for her getting well?, Shreya thought grumpily.

"Stop burning holes in the poor wall, babe", Aditya joked as he walked in.

"Adi, why don't you just thank the heavens that it's the wall and not your head?", Shreya said sarcastically.

"Woah woman! Calm down, will ya? Your husband wasn't enough that even you've started plotting ways to dig my grave?", Aditya said giving her an exasperated look.

"You're a pain in the ass so you shouldn't really blame us", Shreya said as her eyes twinkled with amusement.

"And here I thought, you actually loved me", Aditya said sitting on the chair.

"Really? I was beginning to think that you were interested in men. Thanks for clearing my misunderstanding", Shreya said as she tried to stiffle her giggles.

"YOU THOUGHT WHATTT!!???", Aditya screamed horrified.

Shreya bursted in a fleet of giggles as she watched Aditya's horrified expression.

"I don't swing that way, okay?", Aditya mumbled as he adjusted the collar of his shirt.

"Then why are you always sticking to my husband?", Shreya asked raising her eyebrow.

"Shit! No woman! No dostana is going on between us", Aditya said cringing.

"Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night"

"SHREYA!!!", Aditya screeched as she laughed more harder at his expression.

_____________

AS SOON AS Aarav entered the room, a pillow landed on his face. Before he could react or protect himself, another pillow was thrown in his direction which hit his head before falling on the floor.

"What the hell are you planning to do?", Aarav yelled.

"What am I planning to do?", Shreya asked glaring at her handsome husband.

She eyed him from head to toe. His hair were wet which was a sign that he had taken a shower before coming to meet her. His black eyes somehow seemed captivating today. His lips they looked so kissable.

What the hell! Kissable? Really Shreya? You have officially lost it I guess, Shreya thought.

His white shirt made him look even more sexy and hot.

There it is again! Sexy and hot? Why the hell was her mind filtering wrong adjectives to describe him?

He looked better now. His eyes weren't bloodshot like they were a week ago. She wanted to be near him, feel his warmth, be in his arms, rest her head over his chest and listen to the rhythmic sound of his heart beats but he being the stubborn man he was, he kept avoiding her like a plague from the past one week.