Bonus Chapter 2 : His Obsession

"There are two types of love. One will help you rise and the other will destroy you forever"
_____

Bonus Chapter 2 : His Obsession

AS I OPENED the door to my apartment, I felt like I was home. No one was here waiting for me except for her. I dropped my luggage to the ground and closed the door behind me. She was here. Her photos decorated on all my apartment walls. She was the only one in my mind, heart, and soul.

I went towards the tape recorder and played the tape, her melodic voice immediately hit my ears.

"Stop, you idiot! I swear to God, I will kill you if you throw those colours on me!"

"Baby girl, on the occassion of holi you play with colours only! Now be a good girl and come here"

"I hate you!", She grumbled but I still remembered how she looked with that cute pout on her lips.

"You love me baby", I said "So fucking much that you didn't deny having you know what I mean"

"Shut up! Don't talk about dirty things, please"

And then the audio stopped.

I looked at the picture where she was smiling at someone. It was a candid picture, I had taken long back. That smile belonged to me. She belonged with me and no one else.

"I am back, Shreya", I said as I caressed her picture with my fingers.

I grabbed the phone from my back pocket and dialled a number.

"I want to meet you. I want all the information about her", I said and ended the call.

Keeping the phone on the table, I sat on the chair. Opening my laptop, I looked at the pictures my men had gathered of her. I looked at the picture in which she was dressed in a red saree. Red suited her since the beginning. Red was her colour.

I remember her best friend, Jai Sharma. He was an IPS officer now. I chuckled bitterly. How was he going to protect her from me now? No one is going to be there with her and my baby craves for love. I will give her love and in return she will give me her body.

The body I wouldn't get enough of... I groaned as I reminisced the moments when she came undone beneath me. So fucking sexy.

She was still sexy and beautiful. Those hair in which once I buried my head. Those eyes which twinkled at the sight of me. Those lips which only I have kissed.

"Sir", I heard a voice and turned my attention to the man I had called few moments ago.

"So tell me, what information you have"

"Sir, she... she is married", he stuttered.

"What?", I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"She is married", he repeated.

"To whom?", I sneered.

The thought of other man touching her was boiling my blood.

"Aarav... Aarav Shah"

"Leave", I said and he ran away like a scared animal.

My conscience laughed at his reaction. I loved to see people's scary faces. I loved the power, I felt over them.

I looked at Shreya's picture.

"Why baby, why did you this?", I asked as I screwed the lid open of the bottle and gulped down the liquor.

"How can you forget me? How could you marry someone else? How dare you!??", I growled looking at her smiling face.

"You're mine, Shreya. How did you let someone else fill your partition?", I yelled as I smashed the bottle against the table.

"I told you Shreya, I was leaving you for the time being. I told you, I would be back. Back to take what's mine. You're mine and only mine. Your body, heart and soul belongs to me and only me. Did you forget the scars I gave you? I remember the look of terror in your eyes but even with the terror in your eyes you still looked so beautiful"

"Shreya baby, I can't wait to see you but it's sad that I can't make an appearance right now because for the world I am dead. I wouldn't have done this but you're forcing me to do this, baby. I will make sure you get informed about my death because when you see me later I want you to be scared. Scared of me like you've always been. I want you to live in constant fear. I want you to be paranoid. I want you to drive crazy. I told you, you don't deserve to be loved, didn't I? I told you, I was and I will forever be with you... haunt you..."

"You are the reason of my madness. I love you so madly that I will kill anyone to have you. You're mine and only mine. From now, my eyes will always be on you... I will watch you and yet you won't know. I am going to enjoy this game so much and when I will finally have you I will never let you go...."

_____________

Vote and comment!

Love ya,
Hugs and Kisses,
See you soon
-R.