21. Twist Of Events

"Rule one. Respect Her"
_______

21. Twist Of Events

           "GET READY FOR the last round of our competition! Aarav and Bhabhi versus Di and Neil", Rishabh announced and everyone cheered for both the couples.

"But before I start I would like to know who is in Aarav's team and who is in Neil's team. Aarya supporters please come to my left side and Neaan supporters to my right", Rishabh said.

Sujata, Shweta, Manish, Samar, Arpit and Pihu stood towards the left of Rishabh while Forum, Naina, Tanmay, Avni stood towards the right of Rishabh.

"And who are you supporting?", Forum asked.

"Of course, I'm supporting my sweet and beautiful bhabhi", Rishabh said grinning.

"And here I was thinking you all are supporting me", Aarav said making everyone laugh.

"So fold your paper both the couples and may the best win", Rishabh said as he played the song.

Aarav and Neil folded their respective paper and stood on it. The paper had become small because of the fold and only one person could stand on it. The song Raabta started to play.

"Don't squeal because I'm going to pick you up", Aarav said looking at Shreya.

"I won't but please don't drop me", Shreya teased.

"I told you, I won't let any harm come to you", Aarav whispered in her ears as he picked her up in a bridal style and Shreya shivered hearing his husky voice.

Shreya wrapped her arms around Aarav's neck as she stared at him. Both of them were lost in each others eyes forgetting the world around them.

"And the winner is Aarav and Shreya bhabhi!", Rishabh's voice pulled the couple out of their trance.

Shreya buried her head in the crook of Aarav's neck as he chuckled.

"Jiju! How could you lose?", Forum whined.

"Your Di has gained weight now what can I do?", Neil said and earned a smack on his arm.

"Ow woman! What was that for?", Neil groaned.

"That was for calling me fat! And you're sleeping on couch for the entire week", Aanchal said.

"What!! No!! Don't do that to me Aanch, please baby! I love you", Neil pleaded and everyone laughed at the couple.

"Okay guys now since the competition is over its time for some romantic talks", Rishabh announced.

"Romantic talks?", Aanchal asked confused.

"Yes everyone will share their views about love. What is love according to them", Rishabh explained.

"Can you please bring 2-3 mattresses?", Shweta asked the maid.

"Mattress why?", Forum asked confused.

"We all won't fit on the couch thats why", Manish said.

After awhile the maid bought the mattresses and placed it on the floor with some cushions. Everyone made themselves comfortable on the mattresses.

"So let's start with Granny. According to you, what is love?", Aanchal asked excitedly.

"I believe love is something which never dies even after the person you love dies. Love is eternal ", Sujata said.

"What about you, Maa?", Neil asked.

"I believe love gives you strength even when you're weak and alone. Its the only thing for which you're ready to fight against the world. Love is strength", Shweta said looking at Manish with love.